Chapter 76

The door of the treatment cabin opened, and Chu Xiao sat up with clear eyes. It was already late at night.

The light blue liquid slid down his body. Unlike water, the liquid did not leave any traces. It even dissipated not long after he walked out of the treatment cabin, without needing to wipe it with anything.

Picking up the bathrobe from the side and putting it on casually, Chu Xiao stood in front of the treatment cabin and opened the control panel above. This treatment cabin was renovated.

Shen Ruo still didn't wake up. The sound from the treatment cabin just now was not loud. It stopped after two or three times. Chu Xiao also got up after making sure that he would not wake up.

The optical brain is placed in the bedroom, but the control panel in the training room is connected to the optical brain. Chu Xiao uses voice to wake up the intelligent brain in the training room.

People in the research room rushed here after detecting abnormalities on Shen Ruo's body in the treatment cabin, and are now on the way.

Chu Xiao hesitated for a while, looked at Shen Ruo in the treatment cabin, and finally opened the liquid control panel and injected a liquid with a powerful sleep aid effect into it.

Shen Ruo fell into a deep sleep. If he relied on his own metabolism, he might not wake up tomorrow afternoon.

Taking out a set of special loose clothes from the open wall, Chu Xiao opened the cabin door again. Now that the medicine had taken effect, the light blue liquid in the treatment cabin was gradually decreasing.

After putting Shen Ruo's clothes on, Chu Xiao put him in again. Now he would not wake up even if he hugged him around and changed clothes at will.

Shen Ruo was lying in the treatment cabin, which was being refilled with fluid. The treatment cabin was also controlled by the brain in the training room and slowly stood up.

Unlike when he was lying down before, the liquid in the treatment cabin gradually rose to Shen Ruo's head until his entire body was submerged inside.

Submerged in the light blue liquid, the originally soft and smooth black hair was slightly rippling due to the water waves.

If Shen Ruo could see this scene, he would not feel unfamiliar. He has watched many movies. This scene is very similar to the effect of a human laboratory. Of course, Chu Xiao will definitely not use him for experiments.

The light blue liquid even covered the top of Shen Ruo's head, but he could still breathe inside. This was a special medicinal liquid.

Chu Xiao stood in front of the treatment cabin and looked at the people with their heads hanging slightly inside, his brows furrowed.

The light screen of the treatment cabin floated beside him, and Chu Xiao turned around to take a closer look.

He was not surprised by the results of the test. Shen Ruo had a very strange magnetic field, but the source had not yet been found.

Looking at the magnetic field fluctuations displayed above, Chu Xiao found that some of them were unstable and intermittent. The magnetic field fluctuations were not strong, but even so, they were still tightly surrounding Shen Ruo.

In fact, it was not much different from what he had expected before. The appearance of this magnetic field made him further certain that the secret force was most likely using some unknown technological means.

His brows were still furrowed, and Chu Xiao felt irritated.

During the day, people from the several research institutes in his hands installed detection equipment in this training room. It is almost the most advanced technology. However, the source is still not found, and there is no way to cancel the "shielding" and find them and The communication channel for Shen Ruo's dialogue.