Chapter 65

I don't know when it got dark, but the people in the room could no longer feel the passage of time.

In the dimly lit room, apart from the slightly messy heavy breathing, there were also suppressed sobs.

Sweat slowly flowed down Chu Xiao's taut jawline, and the young man's expression, indulging in this unspeakable thing, was extremely sexy.

Shen Ruo, who was bullied again, curled up and didn't even look at Chu Xiao. She turned her back to him and wiped her tears tremblingly.

Chu Xiao was a little helpless, but his mood was obviously good. He turned Shen Ruo over and faced him.

His big hands gently patted Shen Ruo's back to express comfort.

The temperature in the room was set relatively low, and not long after resting, Chu Xiao felt the coldness, so Chu Xiao pulled the quilt from the side and covered the Yaren in his arms with him.

After kissing Shen Ruo on the forehead to please him, Chu Xiao's voice was hoarse and low: "Okay, I won't touch you anymore."

He raised his hand to turn off the light, and the room fell into darkness. There was a low male magnetic voice, which had been comforting Shen Ruo and asking him to sleep and rest.

There were always those flattering words and gentle kisses. Shen Ruo finally recovered and gained some strength.

There was a soft "pop" in the darkness, which made the man on the bed feel helpless. He rubbed his beaten face.

In fact, he noticed it when Shen Ruo raised his hand. He could have avoided it, but he didn't do that, which at least allowed Shen Ruo to vent his anger.

"You're not allowed to do that again."

The voice was still trembling, Shen Ruo buried his face on Chu Xiao's chest, and the voice sounded muffled.

"good."

Chu Xiao knew what he was talking about and agreed without thinking, but even Shen Ruo knew that he would not believe it in bed nine times out of ten.

But before he could say anything, a big warm palm covered his waist with a very soothing force. Chu Xiao was rubbing his waist without any other intention, just to please him.

But even so, Shen Ruo still lost his temper. It was completely different from before. Chu Xiao became gentle to him again, and he was kissed on the corners of his lips again. Even the magnetic voice that comforted him was extremely gentle. With such a gentle offensive, he almost Can't resist.

In fact, it's not that Chu Xiao is not gentle in that kind of thing, and won't hurt him or let him get hurt, it's just...

Shen Ruo kissed her on the corner of her lips from time to time. After a while, the two calmed down and fell asleep hugging each other. The room was full of tenderness.

——

The sun is hanging in the sky, there is no cold wind, and it is very warm to sit on the wicker chair swing behind the villa and bask in the sun.

Shen Ruo was leaning on the wicker chair, which was shaking slightly. He held a pillow in his arms and was drowsy due to the sun.

This villa area is built in the woods, and there are many evergreen trees, so even if it is not spring yet, it does not look very depressed.

Chu Xiao came out of the room with a fruit plate in one hand and a thermos cup in the other.

There was a small round table next to the wicker chair. He walked over and put down the fruit plate, then sat on the large wicker chair, right next to Shen Ruo.