Chapter 5

Being looked at like this, Jiang Chen's voice suddenly stopped. He didn't know what happened for a moment, and his original smiling face was replaced by confusion.

"Brother Chu, what's wrong with you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Ruo walked out of the fitting room behind Chu Xiao. He looked at Jiang Chen who had just walked in from the door.

Someone called Chu Xiao just now. He heard it inside. When he came out, there were only these two people in the store. It should be them.

Shen Ruo didn't recognize Jiang Chen or the Yaren he was holding in his arms, so he didn't keep staring at them, nor did he look at each other up and down with his eyes. That was too rude.

The voice he called Chu Xiao sounded like a boy's, not that of a petite-looking Asian.

"Jiang Chen and his friends, Jiang Chen, this is Shen Ruo."

Before Jiang Chen spoke, Chu Xiao intercepted his words and briefly introduced Shen Ruo and Jiang Chen, still gentle.

Knowing that he was Chu Xiao's friend, Shen Ruo's expression was already gentle. He pursed his lips and gave Jiang Chen and the others a shallow smile to show friendship.

Chu Xiao stood next to Shen Ruo, raised his eyelids, and glanced at Jiang Chen, successfully making him swallow all his doubts. The expression on his face that he had seen a ghost was also given by Chu Xiao's faint warning. Received it back.

"How's it going? Do you like it or not?"

Ignoring Jiang Chen anymore, Chu Xiao turned his head and looked at Shen Ruo with a smile on his face.

The clothes on Shen Ruo's body are all light-colored. His fair skin will not make his skin darker, and the style is looser. After he puts it on, it makes people feel very comfortable without any sense of violation. It suits him very well. Such colors and styles.

It's like a dusty pearl being wiped away bit by bit, gradually revealing its hidden beauty.

Shen Ruo is on the thin side, but he is not short among demi-humans and can still hold up his clothes.

It is said that clothes match the person. Even if he was wearing old clothes, Chu Xiao could tell that Shen Ruo had good foundation both in appearance and figure.

But changing his clothes like this still made him feel brighter. Faced with the impatient eyes of others, Chu Xiao smiled, and Chu Xiao was in a good mood.

Seeing Shen Ruo lowering his head in embarrassment, Chu Xiao chuckled and said, "It looks good."

"Try something else." Chu Xiao said to Shen Ruo, but seeing that his long bangs always blocked his eyes, he suddenly felt that it was a little obstructive, but he didn't say anything.

Shen Ruo, who thought that this trial was over, looked at Chu Xiao in confusion. When he bought clothes before, he usually bought one pair and then went home. Unless the old clothes were no longer wearable, he had to buy two pairs before changing.

But Chu Xiao winked at the clerk, and several of them enthusiastically took Shen Ruo into the fitting room.

"You're not!"

Jiang Chen let go of Yaren in his arms and let him pick out his own clothes. He lowered his voice, but still had a look of disbelief on his face and looked at Chu Xiao suspiciously.

"What's wrong with me?"

Chu Xiao maintained a gentle smile on his face, natural and generous, as if he had always been like this.