Chapter 42

People from the Security Bureau arrived, and after discussing with Chu Xiao, they took Lance back to Chu Xiao's starship for interrogation.

Watching the aircraft taking off, Chu Xiao entered the cockpit of the mecha.

As soon as he came in, he saw Shen Ruo with his hands on the console and his expression seemed a little panicked.

Seeing this, Chu Xiao paused. He lowered his head and turned on the optical brain, and casually pulled out the monitor inside the mecha.

After taking a look, Chu Xiao said nothing and turned off the monitor.

The mecha was quiet, and neither of them spoke for a while.

After a moment of silence, Chu Xiao walked to the driver's seat.

"I have nothing to do with him..."

Chu Xiao's voice lost the indifference he had when facing Lance. He seemed to have a guilty conscience and lacked the confidence to speak. This sentence, which was obviously a defense, was pale and weak. Even Chu Xiao himself felt that it had no effect.

Shen Ruo was sitting in the passenger seat. Even after hearing his explanation, she still didn't speak. She lowered her eyes and was very quiet.

Chu Xiao turned off the mecha screen when he left the mecha, but Shen Ruo couldn't hold it back. He heard Lance's words before when he was buried in the snow.

So he opened the screen and heard the conversation between Chu Xiao and Lance outside.

In fact, Lance and Chu Xiao didn't speak much, but just a few words made Shen Ruo know about their relationship.

Chu Xiao in the book had various companions. Shen Ruo knew that, but now that he saw Lance with his own eyes and heard what Lance said, he didn't know what to do.

Chu Xiao also let him go. Although there were no roses or desserts, Chu Xiao took him to many places and tasted many delicacies. These were no different from what he had done for Lance.

The only difference was that Chu Xiao never said she liked him.

Shen Ruo suddenly felt happy in his heart. He was wondering if he would have been rejected if he really confessed to Chu Xiao.

It seems, very possible.

"I broke up with him five months ago, and I made it clear at the time. He came to see me several times, but I didn't go to see him. I thought he would understand."

Chu Xiao spoke, and after he finished speaking, he started the mecha and flew in the direction of the starship.

Shen Ruo remained silent. The back of his hand was slightly itchy, which was the slight discomfort caused by the wound healing.

The mecha flew to the starship, and when Chu Xiao wanted to lead him down, Shen Ruoshou pulled back slightly.

Subconsciously, he was avoiding.

Seeing this, Chu Xiao for the first time did not lose his temper. He retracted his hand with a calm expression and lowered his eyes before entering the elevator. After Shen Ruo followed in, she looked at him carefully.

After Shen Ruo reacted to the evasive action just now, he actually felt a little scared.

After returning to the room, Shen Ruo entered the bathroom in the bedroom, while Chu Xiao was in the bathroom outside.

The sound of water flowing sounded, and Shen Ruo looked at his embarrassed appearance in the mirror. The blood was still on his face and his face was pale.