Chapter 20

All Shen Ruo's thinking ability was interrupted by this question, and for a moment, he even felt that his mind was blank.

He looked at Chu Xiao, and Chu Xiao's figure was reflected in those extremely beautiful eyes. He seemed to be unable to feel everything around him, as if he was the only one left in his eyes.

Chu Xiao never got an answer, but he was not annoyed at all, and even had a smile on his lips. He looked at Shen Ruo who lowered his head slightly and pinched the corners of his clothes nervously with his fingers, looking very uneasy.

Shen Ruo's ears were slightly red. When Chu Xiao saw it, he felt an indescribable feeling of relief. The beautiful little fish he caught took the bait.

When lunch time came, the butler sent Ari off and walked towards the main building. The aircraft flew over the Duke's Mansion at an extremely fast speed.

"If one day you want to tell me, I will tell you too."

Chu Xiao's voice was gentle. He didn't say it clearly, but Shen Ruo and he both understood.

Such words are very instructive and tempting, making people unconsciously think that Chu Xiao's answer should also be yes.

But only he himself knows what the truth is.

After finishing speaking, Chu Xiao stopped mentioning the matter. He extended his hand as an invitation, gesturing for Shen Ruo to walk to the main building with him. His gesture was very gentlemanly.

When Shen Ruo turned around and walked towards the main building, the smile on Chu Xiao's face was filled with satisfaction and evil. Then he followed Shen Ruo and the two of them entered the restaurant together, wearing that gentle and elegant skin, he was still the same A well-educated noble man.

——

In the dance studio, the person dancing with Shen Ruo was no longer the virtual image.

Chu Xiao hurriedly finished the graduation matters in the morning. Of course, in order to complete these matters as soon as possible, he used a lot of the so-called privileges belonging to the nobility.

As for whether it will cause controversy from other people, anyway, he knows that he is "famous", and it doesn't matter how many names he has.

"This place can be closer to me, yes, that's it. Don't be too far away, otherwise others will know that we don't have a good relationship at a glance."

Chu Xiao made a little joke and motioned Shen Ruo, who had been keeping a distance, to get closer to him.

The warm and dry right hand was holding Shen Ruo's hand. Seeing that although Shen Ruo's expression was a little hesitant, he was still obedient in the end and took a small half step into his arms. At least he was closer. The smile on Chu Xiao's face became even bigger. .

The soothing music prelude sounded, and Chu Xiao took Shen Ruo to start practicing.

The two of them now have some tacit understanding. Shen Ruo has practiced hard enough in the past two days and has become very smooth when cooperating with Chu Xiao.

Apart from the sound of music, there was no other sound in the dance studio. It was like they were the only two people in the world.

The light fragrance of Shen Ruo's body temperature made Chu Xiao couldn't help but lower his head slightly. If he were closer, he could kiss the top of Shen Ruo's hair as soon as he lowered his head.

Suddenly, he felt a little regretful, but Chu Xiao felt much better when he thought about Shen Ruo having taken the bait. If he couldn't meet her now, there would be many opportunities in the future.