Chapter 71

Shen Ruo and the others were the only two people left in the room. He glanced at Lu Rendong, who was sitting there timidly.

Shen Ruo didn't know what to say for a moment, but she was afraid of scaring him, so she looked away. The room was very quiet.

The system panel still appeared in front of his eyes. When Shen Ruo saw that the words on it were still there, he suddenly remembered that it was written in the book that he had troubled Lu Rendong, but he had never seen a specific description.

Carefully recalling the unclear book in my mind, "he" was unwilling to leave the Emperor Star after his engagement was broken off, and went to find several nobles to stay, and later went to trouble Lu Rendong. Finally, But he was sent away by Chu Xiao.

There is not much description of "Shen Ruo" in the book, and he doesn't even know the specific time, but these simple descriptions once made him panic for a long time.

Shen Ruo glanced at Lu Rendong again. He couldn't help but think about how he could cause trouble for him. Lu Rendong seemed to be just a very young Asian. How could he have any conflict with him and even run to find trouble? .

The more I thought about it, the more upset I became, and I didn't know how those things happened.

Sighing softly in his heart, Shen Ruo could only comfort himself. Now that his engagement has not been broken off, he will not go to those nobles, let alone trouble Lu Rendong. Therefore, even if he does not end up with Chu Xiao in the end, Even if he gets married, he won't be sent away...

Thinking of this, he glanced at the system light screen and felt a little uneasy. This must be what he thought.

But if the system makes him do what he did tonight and make all the things in the book happen...

Shen Ruo pursed his lips, his face obviously turned a little pale. He didn't want to be forced to complete the so-called task. If it was really like the ones described in the book, what would he do in the future?

The door was pushed open and Chu Xiao walked in from the outside. His eyes first fell on Shen Ruo.

After Shen Ruo stood up and walked over, Chu Xiao grabbed his hand out of habit, with their fingers intertwined, very intimate.

As for the rings on their hands, because they had to go to school and there were many people in the school, Shen Ruo discussed with him and took off the rings temporarily.

Although Chu Xiao was very reluctant at the time, he still agreed after being deliberately courted by Shen Ruo.

Both of them looked at Lu Rendong, who was also standing up in the corner. Chu Xiao looked at him without feeling impatient anymore, but the other person was very timid, even younger than Shen Ruo. He lowered his head in fear just by looking at him. .

"Let's go, I'll take you back." Chu Xiao said.

Shen Ruo, who was standing next to him, raised his head and glanced at him, thinking that he should have discovered Lu Rendong's identity next, or in other words, he had already discovered it.

The content of this part of the book was only a brief summary. He only roughly knew that Lu Rendong was Chu Xiao's nephew and was entrusted to Chu Xiao by Lu Rendong's mother before she died.

As for the specific circumstances of their acquaintance, it is not clear, because the content of the book goes directly from the previous chapter to the content of Lu Rendong being brought back to the Emperor Star by Chu Xiao, and it is only briefly recalled from Lu Rendong's perspective.