Chapter 56

In the bright and warm living room, Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao were sitting on small stools eating.

Due to space constraints, he was sitting here alone, so even though there was no dining table, Shen Ruo didn't buy one. He usually took a small stool and sat next to the coffee table to eat.

The sofa is a bit high and the coffee table is short, so Shen Ruo rarely sits on the sofa to eat.

The small stool was quite suitable for Shen Ruo, but compared to him, Chu Xiao could be said to be taller and had longer legs, so it looked a bit awkward to sit down like this.

"You sit on the couch and eat."

Shen Ruo's voice was relatively low, and when Chu Xiao didn't move, she stretched out her hand to push him gently.

"Need not."

Sitting on the sofa would be far away from Shen Ruo, so Chu Xiao refused.

If Shen Ruo couldn't do anything to him, he wouldn't say anything.

The meal was relatively simple, consisting of four steamed buns, a plate of cold dishes, and a small steamed fish. He was actually a little worried that Chu Xiao would not be full.

"I'll go cook the shrimps. What else do you want to eat?"

After eating a steamed bun to fill his stomach, Shen Ruo put down his chopsticks. The shrimps can be eaten as long as they are cooked, which is faster.

The soft voice asked him, because he knew that Shen Ruo liked him, and from just now, Chu Xiao couldn't stop smiling.

"Heat some more steamed buns and fry some tomatoes and eggs."

This little thing was not enough for Chu Xiao. He was not polite to Shen Ruo. When Shen Ruo walked to the kitchen, he followed her in.

When he lived next to the school, Shen Ruo would also cook for him, but he would basically kick him out of the kitchen, but it was different today. Shen Ruo said she liked him.

The smile on Chu Xiao's face continued. Shen Ruo noticed it early. He hesitated and still didn't tell Chu Xiao.

Following Shen Ruo, the eldest young master, who had never done housework before, was clumsy in breaking the eggs. However, Chu Xiao had a good understanding, and after Shen Ruo taught him the essentials, he could do it decently after a few exercises.

After putting the steamed buns in the basket, Shen Ruo started cutting tomatoes. He glanced at Chu Xiao and found that he was doing a good job, with a slight smile on his face.

"It's already healed, no need to fight anymore."

Chu Xiao was strong and fast. When the eggs were beaten, Shen Ruo stopped the young master who didn't understand anything.

After the oil was hot, Shen Ruo stood in front of the stove and started cooking. The steamed buns would be hot after a while, and the rice cooker for cooking shrimps would also have to wait a while.

When he was hugged from behind, Shen Ruo whispered to Chu Xiao who kissed the side of his neck: "I'm cooking, you go out first."

Different from the previous "strong", when he was in Emperor Star, Shen Ruo said that he would not cook until he went out and "threatened" him with hunger. But this time, Shen Ruo's voice was soft and he was very well-behaved, which made Chu Xiao I couldn't help but kiss the side of his neck again.

"I'm waiting for you."

There was a smile in Ciyin, and Chu Xiao thought again that Shen Ruo said she liked him. If he hadn't said it out loud today, he wouldn't have known that Shen Ruo could still be so obedient and let him hold her.

The ventilation system sucks out most of the fumes, but you can still smell some.

Chu Xiao sniffed at the side of Shen Ruo's neck. In addition to the smell of oil smoke, the Yaren in his arms smelled more of a light fragrance with body temperature, which smelled very good.

The tomatoes and scrambled eggs were ready soon. Chu Xiao, who hadn't smelled it for long, felt a little regretful, but thinking about being able to hold Shen Ruo in his arms after finishing the meal and smell it as much as he wanted, he felt happy again.

Knowing that Chu Xiao eats a lot, Shen Ruo fried a large plate full, added six steamed buns and cold vegetables outside, and cooked shrimps, which should be enough for Chu Xiao to eat.

After finishing the meal, Shen Ruo's ears turned red. Chu Xiao always kissed him.

"I'm going to take a shower."

After putting the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher, Shen Ruo followed Chu Xiao who was holding him from behind.

"Didn't you wash it?"

The young man frowned slightly. He had taken a shower before eating. If Shen Ruo wanted to go now, could he be trying to avoid him?

Shen Ruo was speechless, but he could smell the food on his body. When cooking, he would always get some of it on his body. Usually he would wash up after a while after eating. Today, it was just an emergency that forced him to go into the bathroom to take a shower.

"I smell of oil smoke."

She originally wanted to hide from the overly enthusiastic Chu Xiao, but Shen Ruo's mind was spinning rapidly at this moment and she found a reason that Chu Xiao couldn't refute.

When he was at Emperor Star, Chu Xiao knew that he didn't like the smell of oil smoke, so he had to let go of Shen Ruo, but still followed him to the bathroom door.

Seeing the broken door, Shen Ruo looked up at him aggrievedly, which made Chu Xiao feel a little guilty. He turned on the optical computer and took a picture of the door lock.

"I'll fix it for you tomorrow."

After Master Chu found this model of door lock, he placed an order and made a note to have it delivered tomorrow.

Shen Ruo saw the note he wrote beside him and looked at Chu Xiao without saying anything.

"It's a bit late today. It's almost six o'clock. The store is probably closed."

After finding a suitable excuse, Chu Xiao explained to Shen Ruo that no one knew what he was thinking.

"You're not allowed in."

Before entering the bathroom, Shen Ruo was still worried about him. He opened his eyes wide and said seriously. After getting repeated assurances from Chu Xiao, he closed the door. However, the lock was broken and he could only cover it up. .

After a quick shower, Shen Ruo washed it before and was worried about Chu Xiao, so Shen Ruo showered for two minutes, quickly turned off the hot water, picked up the bath towel to wipe it, and wanted to put on the new clean pajamas as soon as possible.

But as soon as the sound of water stopped, the bathroom door was pushed open with a creak, and a tall and thin young man appeared in Shen Ruo's sight.