04. {the romantic rooftop}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once the five had entered the four-star hotel, the blonde boy rushed in front of them and stood behind the wooden podium. "welcome to hotel sea and star, i'll be your host. how can i help you guys?"

"hello, maybank. we'll take two rooms, please." marella decided to go along with his act. "both on the ground floor."

"let me just check." he skimmed the empty podium. "oh, sorry. we're just now fully booked. you could come always back tomorrow?"

"no, thanks." she moved past him and went behind the receptionist desk.

"everything okay miss river?" one of the staff questioned, her eyes on the four pogues. she was concerned about their presence at the hotel. "don't worry, larney." marella smiled at her, pulling out two room keys. "they're with me."

"okay." she nodded, still quite surprised. marella stepped back over to them, placing one key in kiara's hand and the other in john b's. "come on." she ushered, walking forward.

she gave them a mini tour of the ground floor and they all listened intently, still shocked that they were about to stay in a kook hotel. marella talked about the place like it was her baby. she knew every little intricate detail about the hotel, giving them descriptions in depth.

"must be nice, living up here." jj spoke as they passed the block her family resided in.

"it's okay." marella said, quickly. she loved staying at the hotel, but she wished deep down they didn't have to live in the hotel. "boys, this is your room. and kiara, yours is just here."

"hold on, how come she gets her own room?" john b asked. marella thought for a second, her nails tapping against the wooden door of the boys' room. "erm... just because i want her to."

"thanks, marella." kiara beamed, playfully sticking her tongue out at the boys.

"your room has two double beds." the river girl told the three. "i hope that's okay."

"it's more than okay." pope said.

"yeah, thank you."

"make yourselves at home." marella announced. "if you need me, i'm just down the hall. i'll be back." as she stepped off, john b and kiara unlocked the doors to their rooms. once opened, they were all in awe at the modern and sleek style of their temporary rooms. pope rushed forward, throwing himself onto one of the beds in excitement.