15. {run boy run}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"get the hell off of me!" marella shouted, trying to free herself from ward's grip.

"get in!"

"no, we don't wanna go!" sarah cried, thrashing about. her dad shoved her into the plane, forcing her into the seat and placing her seatbelt on.

"you listen to me!" the man exclaimed wit anger. next, he pushed the slightly younger girl into the seat in the middle, repeating the same actions he did with his daughter. "ward, please." marella pleaded. "ward you can't do this!"

"shut up!" he shouted, making her flinch back. the man reached over, starting the engine on the aeroplane and pulling some levers.

as they began to steadily move, sarah glanced outside of the open window to see the twinkie van catching up with the plane. a smile formed on her face at the sight of her boyfriend, but ward was far from happy. "get off the runway!" he shouted. "get off!" the man reached for the lever, ready to make the plane fly.

sarah reached over and grasped his hand, but the man pushed her head back and she slammed into the metal wall of the plane. marella gasped at the loud impact before she began to strike ward's arms. "you're fucking crazy!" she shouted. "stop the plane!"

john b swerved around, the twinkie now had positioned a few feet in front of the plane. if ward was to keep going, they would make a blunt impact with the minivan. "stop! stop, you're gonna kill him!" sarah screamed.

surprisingly, ward hit the brakes and the plane suddenly stopped. the two girls flew forward, the back of their seats being hit by the crates of gold. the plane began to wind down as the three panted in exhaustion.

"sarah! marella!"

ward was first out, ready to confront the teenage boy. marella was next and once she was on solid ground, she turned back to help the blonde girl out.

"you trying to kill them?" ward challenged, "trying to get us all killed?!"

"i need the gold, ward!"

"no! no! no!" sarah rushed over, cupping her hands on the boy's face. "john b." she sobbed. "john b you're okay."

"get away from him." ward seethed.

"no! don't touch me!" sarah smacked his arm back. john b quickly drew marella behind him before securing his arms around sarah. "and don't tell me what to do."