Chapter 36

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!"

Was the first thing I heard as I stepped in our tour bus. When I looked up, Lux was running towards me and I quickly opened my arms to catch her just as she crashed into me.

"Lux! What are you doing here, love?" I asked as she hugged me as tightly as she could with her small arms and I gently returned the favour.

"I thought I should bring her to the bus since we finally get to meet Tahira." I heard Louise say and Tahira, who had walked in on the bus before me, blushed. I picked Lux up in my arms and she nestled her head in my neck. It was way past her bedtime now. No doubt she's very tired.

I rested my hand on her back. "Shouldn't she be sleeping by now, Louise?" I asked and she groaned. "Well, someone gave her energy juice behind my back. She's just started settling down."

I chuckled and Tahira looked at Lux while she stared right back. "Hello, I'm Tahira." Lux looked at her for a bit more before holding her arms out to Tahira, who chuckled slightly but took Lux in her arms nonetheless.

"I'm Lux and I'm three!" We all chuckled at Lux's adorable behaviour. "You're a big girl now, aren't you?" Tahira asked in fake wonder but Lux nodded eagerly making me chuckle again.

"You can take my bunker till you're here. I don't think you'll be able to reach the top bunk." I said as I showed her the bunk area of the tour bus. My bunk was at the bottom, while the one above mine was taken by Niall, and the top bunk was empty but I was planning on shifting Niall there.

Tahria looked offended for a second but shook her head. "No need for that. I can reach the top bunk, Harry." She said and I chuckled. "Whatever you say, Tahira."

She rolled her eyes but then her phone beeped. She gave a a sheepish look before taking it out of her bag and clicking on the screen, making the sound stop. "Sorry about that." She said and I raised an eyebrow. "What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing really. Just an alarm for prayer time here." She said and I shuffled on my feet.

"You need privacy?" I asked and she bit her lip.

"I don't necessarily need it. Just a little space will do. I mean literal space." I chuckled and looked around.

The boys weren't on the bus yet. Don't really know where they were right now actually. "I could get on my bunk and you could say your prayers then. Will that be alright?" I asked and she nodded, giving me a small smile. "Yeah it will."

Not five minutes later, I was laying down in my bunk, peeking at Tahira who stood on a rectangular looking prayer mat with her hands placed on her chest, the right one above the left. Her eyes were downcast at a single spot on the mat while her lips moved slightly as if she was muttering something beneath her breath. Suddenly her hands were on her knees while she bend her upper body down, standing up again with her hands by her side and then sitting down; her hands were placed right under her ears while her face was on the mat. She was completely crouched down before sitting up and going down again, before getting up in the first position with her hands on her chest.

This repeated on three more times, two where she sat down for a while, her index ringer raising in the air for a few second but I did see the ring on her finger, which made me smile. She kept sitting when she was about to finish and her face turned towards the right before she turned it towards me, but she was looking at her left shoulder which left me a bit confused.

Her shoulders slumped very slightly as she put her hand on her head for about a minute before she blew towards her hands and her hands went on her face as if she was spreading something on it before raising her hands in front of her face in a cupping position. Her eyes were looking up and she soon repeating the blowing action on her hands and face.

She looked up at me for a second and blushed when she saw me looking at her curiously.

Tahira had said she wasn't finished with her prayers. When I asked her what she was doing when she stood up again and she said that she had a few more rakats* to do before her prayers were complete. The boys came back soon after that, being their rowdy selves but I had quickly shut them up by throwing my pillow on them then pointing towards Tahira who was still praying that time making them quickly quiet themselves down and they all, apart from Zayn, looked at her in wonder.

The month had flown by after Tahira had left for India four days after she had surprised me at the concert. We didn't have much time to spend with each other as I was busy with soundchecks and concerts while Tahira, the poor girl was having a severe case of jetlag from travelling to Sweden and then travelling with us until she had to leave.

"You're sure you want to come with me, Niall?" I asked as we sat in the airport. Our two week break had finally arrived and while the boys decided to go see the girls, Niall had decided to come with me.

"Yeah. Got no girl waiting for me back home. Might as well join you." I gave him a look. "Gee, thanks." I rolled my eyes while he chuckled just as our flight was called.

It took a while before we reached our destination. Niall and I were both extremely tired from the ride but were eager to see the place where we had come to visit. Our suitcases soon arrived on the baggage claim and we picked them up, a suitcase for each of us since we were here for a few days only. We walked outside the arrivals gate where warm air and blazing heat of the sun greeted us along with a voice.

"Welcome to India, guys."

———————————————————————————————————————————

Rakats* :- Consists of the prescribed movements and words followed by Muslims while offering prayers to God (Allah).

AN: Surprised or not? Comment, Vote and Follow :)