Prologue

Josh's POV

It's been 3 years. 3 years since we killed Viktoria. Since I killed Viktoria. Ever since, the Youth Division disbanded for some down time. I spent 2 with Mira. Now your probably like; "BUT JOSH!!! IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS!!!!! WHY WAS ONLY TWO OF THEM WITH MIRA!!??"

Because I've been undercover. Oh, and by the way, FINISH the book next time. We've been undercover with the G;L. Don't ask why there's a semi colon. But we've been undercover for a year, because Jimmy picked up a rumor. A terrifying rumor. A group in Istanbul found out how to control a new type of energy called Pathos. But they didn't just control it, the weaponized it. Into swords. These swords are extremely powerful, but there were only 10 made. The Kingsglaive and the Oathsworn are the most powerful. Currently, I'm undercover with the team trying to recover the Kingsglaive. The way the blades work, is that it focuses Pathos onto the blade of the sword. It creates an energy that can cut through anything, named Scorching Pathos. There are only a couple of thing that can rival the blades. The Oathsworn, the smaller 8 Pathos swords, or (this is highly unlikely) an equal amount of force. The last wielder of the Kingsglaive met a sad end. The Kingsglaive couldn't stop the Oathsworn. In the battle, we know as The Battle of Gods, The Oathsworn wielder distracted the Kingsglaive wielder with a large Pathos surge, creating a blinding light. The Kingsglaive wielder, named Coryphaeus Kesikidas, a Canadian scientist working on the project, was blinded, only to be killed by the Oathsworn. The reason this war happened was because of a fight between the creators. Weaponize it, or use it to help those in need. Obviously, Coryphaeus wanted peace, and the Oathsworn wielder, Jameson Stoll, wanted a weapon. They created 10 weapons. 5 made for destruction. 5 made for peace. Each gave the user different abilities. The Kingsglaive gave the user armour. Most called it Aurora Armour. It also gave you strength, agility, and stamina upgrades. The Oathsworn gave the user a strength boost, upped your stamina, and upped your agility as well. But the Oathsworn gave you and ability we called Iron Skin. It made your skin as tough as titanium. But like titanium, it has a break point. And that's the plan. I plan to gain the Kingsglaive and challenge Jameson. And win. One problem. The Kingsglaive is in pieces. 5 pieces. I have 3. The Blade, the Handle, and The Pommel. Even after all this, I still miss Mira. What I would do to see her again. If only I could see her again. You must be bored listening to me ramble about the history of the Pathos swords, so, in my apology, here's a bunny with a pancake on its head. You're welcome.

 You're welcome