Chapter 9 The truth comes out

Alright guys I'm back with another chapter and this one will be pretty funny and quite interesting for multiple reasons and the plot will start to build up, but it's been building up since chapter 3 and 4 quite fast You probably just didn't see it and I added in a small somewhat juicy part and dirty jokes here and there.....enjoy!!

Your POV

After walking home and thinking about the festival I was excited to later work with Natsuki and hang out, while the other part of me was pretty nervous because me and Monika have to go around and try to get the other clubs to help us.I got home, cooked myself something to eat since my mom was working late, finished my homework and took a shower.Once I was done showering I was about to turn off my lights until I heard a knock on my front door.

"That's funny, mom said she wouldn't be here until 10:40 and it's only 9:03?"I said to myself as I walked downstairs and up to the door, I looked through the peep hole and saw....Natsuki?I opened up the door and said."Natsuki what are you doing out and how did you find out where I live?!"I said in a worried tone."Uh.....Monika gave me your address and I came here because.....of some r-reasons...can I stay the night here....please..."She said as I noticed that she had a few bruises on her leg and she was on the verge of crying."Natsuki why do you bruises on your legs!?"I said while looking at her worriedly, she didn't respond and just crouched and started crying.

I knelt down and said."Natsuki,...what's really wrong?Please, you can tell me and I won't tell anyone else."I said in soothing tone while rubbing her back."Y-you pro-promise....."She said while her eyes glisten of tears."I promise, but first let's get you fixe up and inside, it's cold out here."I said while picking her up bridal style and walking upstairs, she was surprisingly light.I placed her on my bed and went to the medicine cabinet in my moms bathroom and came back, and started to fix her bruises.Once that was done I gave her some of my sisters pajamas and then I sat down with her.

"Natsuki, what's really happening?"I said and I could see the dreaded emotion of not wanting to answer this, but something like hope or bravery could be seen just for a flash in her eyes."My D-Dad doesn't f-feed me and he b-beats m-me alm-most every t-time he g-gets d-drunk an-an..."She couldn't finish her sentence as she began to cry heavily

Natsuki's POV

I sat the stunned at how I had just told Y/N about my secret, I then felt him hug me tightly as he said."I won't let that awful man ever harm you again Natsuki....I'm so sorry..."He said as he kissed the side of my head and with that out I melted onto Y/N and hugged him back just as tightly and said."Y/N....can I live with you.....I don't w-want to g-go back...."I said as more tears flooded my eyes."Of course you can live with us Natsuki......"He said in such a sweet tone."Thank y-you...."I said as he kissed my head again, I didn't really mind as i really needed the comfort.

After a while we separated and Y/N said."Do you want anything to eat or anything at all?"He said in that tone that made my knees feel weak."N-no I just want to get s-some rest Y/N...."I said as he nodded and said."Do you want to sleep in the guest bedroom?" "Um...."I said as a red blush creeped across my face, Y/N must have figured out where I wanted to sleep and he too started to blush."Sure Natsuki..." We both got in bed together as he faced the opposite and I faced his back.A little while passed and out of nowhere Y/N turned around and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

Your POV

After I wrapped my arms around Natsuki I then said.Sorry if I'm making you unc-No, it's fine.I feel safer this way actually...and you're pretty comfortable and warm"She said as she buried her head into my chest, she was smaller than me so I lightly rested my chin on top of her head.She seemed to keep scooting into me and it seemed like she was purposely doing it, because pretty soon I was lying on my back and she was lying on top of me.With us in this situation I moved my hand up and down her back as she slept.

The Next Day
Tuesday

Your POV

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off to which I turned off and tried to get up only to feel a weight on my chest, I looked down and saw Natsuki peaceful sleeping on top of me.Slowly the memories began to flood my head and I smile to myself at how cute and beautiful Natsuki looks when she's sleeping.I decide that I would let her sleep for another 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes I unwilling tried to wake her up, after about my 2nd attempt she only cuddle onto me even more.I sighed as I shook her a little hard and this time she woke."huu...Oh.."Once she realized that she lying on top of me she blushed and got up and said."Sorry Y/N..."She said as we got up as I got up and opened up the door to see my mom standing there with a questionable smirk.After explaining that nothing dirty went down and the reason on why Natsuki was sleeping here, I then decided to save the big question for dinner.....

Later that day

I was walking with Natsuki towards the Literature Club, we walked in and everyone sat down in a circle at a table and we started discussing about the Festival."Alright so today all of the clubs are active and we have the chance to ask them now, so Y/N and me are going to ask the other clubs while Natsuki Thinks Of food to offer during the festival and Yuri will try to come up other things to do at the Festival.~"Monika said as me and her stood up and everyone agreed.

The first club to visit was the Band Club which agreed to the Festival, the next one was the Gymnastics which didn't agree with us and so we moved onto the next club, The Art Club which instantly agreed because this meant they could put their art skills to the test.While on the way to one of the other clubs me and Monika chatted a little."So Y/N how are you and Natsuki doing~?" "Umm...Were doing fine." "Do you like her?"All of these questions were seeming a little too personal and for some reason I felt a Seductive vibe in the air....

"Why are you asking all of these questions all of a sudden?" "~Hm....I don't know, you do know that dating Natsuki will only give you some major problems and im way more sexy than her....~!"She said as she somewhat pinned me up against a wall as she kissed and licked my neck and jawbone, she was just as tall as me and she was athletic so I didn't really stand a chance.I then felt her leave a trail of kisses down to my collar bone and then trailed her tongue up to the bottom of my jawbone, as she affectionately nipped at my jawbone...

"I know you're enjoying this Y/N~!I can feel it already, do you want more~?"I then moaned as I said."Ahh!!Ohh!!.....Please s-stop..."I said as I continued to moan as she continued this.I could feel her rubbing her leg against my lower area."Ahh!!Ahh!!S-stop!"

I could feel her trail her tongue across my neck as I moaned, She continued to kiss and somewhat lick my neck sending a mixture of pleasure and chills down my spine.I then lightly moaned as she then moved her head up and gently started to nibble on my ear as I felt one of her hands slither downwards....

Just before she could go any further I then realized what was going to happen so I regained my strength and pushed Monika off and said."What the hell!Monika!!"I said in frustration and confusion, but she seemed unfazed y my reaction."~I thought you were enjoying it, admit it~!"I did somewhat enjoy it but I wasn't right."Listen it wasn't right and we need to focus on the Clubs!"I said as I started to walk off towards the Theater leaving my mind to ponder on what might have happen back there if I came to my senses and how did Monika get so Seductive in a short time.....

Well there you go guys I could have made this longer but I like the way I left off this chapter And don't worry some more juicy scenes will show up within the next few chapters and this was my first juicy scene so sorry if it was bad.Also as the event inches closer so does a fight, a dad, and a Tragedy that has just been set in motion.....Bye!!

Also Thank you guys so much for 3k views that really means a lot to me!!Thank You!!

Reader x Natsuki Book 1(Doki Doki Literature Club)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें