Chapter 24 I wil fall for you...

It's really said that this is the chapter before the last chapter, I'm really sad that this story will come to end.For the meantime let's focus on this chapter and not the future.Enjoy!!

Your POV

It had only been about a week since Natsuki had been kidnapped and I was left with just guilt and regret, I should have been stronger... than I wasn't and now here I am lying in a hospital bed hooked up to an IV and with a broken arm.I had already went through surgery to take care of my internal wounds which had occurred about 3 days ago, theses last few days has been boring and bland without Natsuki and because of the current situation.They said that after today there going to start on the reconstruction of my shoulder bones and then the bullet wounds.

School-wise, word spread around school over night and people have been coming over to see me and even pray for me and Natsuki.Alexia came and she apologized for everything she's done to me and Natsuki, I accepted her apology and were begging to become good friends again.Yuri, Sayori and Monika were the first ones to hear about what happened and Yuri acted weird like she was ready to kill which was pretty messed up.Sayori balled and comforted me while Monika was taken for questioning about the case.

I miss Natsuki so much, her smile, the way she would tease me, being embarrassed, her fun and loving personality.Everything about her, I love.I just hope that she's okay....

Natsuki's POV

It's been about a week since I tried to escape and failed.I received a beating and the awful consequence was my left eye being taken out by my dad, and I'm pretty sure he broke my leg as I can't walk on it now.He ended putting me in my own room but he took everything in there and burned it leaving my bed, a broken clock, a bucket and one of my stuff animals.The good thing is that he's been feeding me since he needs me alive, and I plan on living to see Y/N again.

With all of this pain coursing through me, I haven't been able to think straight.Especially with me dehydrated and getting little food, I've been throwing up and I feel cold even with me wrapped up in my blankets.He left the bindings on my hands but, not my feet.

I was currently lying in my bed staring at nothing as the dashing of lights would past by every hour or so.I then had the feeling to use the bathroom, so I sat up and pulled the bucket towards me as I began to use it.After that I just stared out at the stars out in the open night.Me and Y/N would sometimes go out, lie on the grass, and just look up at the stars as we chatted about random things.

I lightly chuckled as I looked out.All of a sudden I felt pain course through the side of my head as I fell to the floor and looked up to see my dad above me chuckling and with a plate of scraps of food along with a half empty water bottle."Sorry, I meant to pat you on the back!"He said with sarcasm and then laughing as I tried to recover.I had gotten used to his beatings at this point as he would do this almost every time."What's wrong with you...."I said quietly.

"What was that?"He said with a threatening tone."What's wrong with you?!"I yelled at him as tears flooded my only eye as he got angry, he then grabbed a lock of my hair and used it to yank me to my feet."Say that again...."He said as he looked me in my only eye while balling a fist."What's wrong with you...."I said emotionless.I use to think that no matter how many beatings and abuse I took from my father, I thought it wouldn't break my spirit....but I was wrong.All of the abuse that I had endured all of my life, me grieving over my mothers death thinking the killer got away, only for it to be my father, being treated as the outcast throughout my whole life....and then finding salvation and happiness in the arms of Y/N.....and only for it to be ripped away....

He then punched me in the stomach causing me to double over as he let go of my hair as I coughed.Every second I could feel my spirit being splintered into even smaller fragments and the possibility of me getting out of here alive slowly falling apart...