Chapter 17 "Moonlight..."

Hey guys sorry, I've been busy lately with Finals, Testing, school, My Channel and another book that I will soon post a preview somewhere in one of the next chapters.But I'm here with a new chapter and this will probably be the saddest chapter because of how it is, enough talk though.Enjoy!!

You're POV

I continued to walk with Natsuki in my arms, she was in pain.A lot of pain, she was quietly crying with her head buried in my chest as I walked.She was bruised badly in multiple areas, she had one of her hands covering her stomach as she cried.I gently kissed her head while I turned a corner and continued to walk.My House was only a few houses away, the only light was either the Moonlight or the street lights lighting up the street casting a ghostly shadow on the surrounding area.

"Shh....Shhhh.....It's ok Natsuki..."I said soothingly as she relaxed a little, but was still crying but not as bad.We were halfway to my house as I tried to calm Her down.

My house came into view and soon I was walking up the steps to my porch as I approached the door, I then realized that I would need to put Natsuki down in order to open the door...but she needed me right now.I twisted my wrist to see the time.9:28.Mom wouldn't be home for another hour and I was determined to open up the door without putting down Natsuki.I began to careful reach for my pocket when I felt Natsuki shift around, I looked at her and saw that she was reaching for my pocket where my keys were.She pulled her hand out along with my keys, she then unlocked the door and I closed it while she grabbed my keys and placed them on top of the shelf near the door.

I then began to walk upstairs, I turned a corner into my room and walked over to my bed.I carefully placed her on my bed as she tighten her grip on me as I tried let go of her."It's Alright Natsuki...I'm going to go and get the med kit..."I said soothingly as she let go of me and curled into a ball as I went to go into my bathroom.I opened the cabinet and grabbed a little bag that contained medicine, and some other items.I closed the cabinet and walked back into my room as I gently sat down near Natsuki and said."Natsuki I need you lay out..."I said as she nodded and laid out as I opened up the Med kit bag.

I pulled out a pain killer and a sleeping pill, the pain killer is for all of her bruises and pain while the sleeping pill is to allow her to sleep comfortable because I'm not going to allow her to cry herself to sleep.I then pulled out a a couple of bandages and some cream that would ease her cuts.I turned and pressed the power button on my lamp that powered it to life as it lit up the room.

I then looked at her and decided to start with her legs, I slipped off her shoes and placed them by the end of the bed and turned back to her as I spotted a few bruises on her legs.I grabbed the cream, placed the paste on the bruise and began to spread it while grabbing a bandage.I carefully wrapped it and moved onto the another bruise which had a cut along it going up to her knee.I then repeated the procedure but Natsuki winced in pain as I planted the paste."It's ok Natsuki....It's ok..."I said as I wrapped a bandage around it.I repeated this for a while until I got to her stomach.

I knew that Monika had kicked he hard in her stomach enough to make her throw up, I needed to check her stomach."Natsuki I need to check your stomach, just in case if there's a serious problem with it....lI said as she thought it through but nodded, I gently lifted her mid section dress to reveal her slim stomach which had a bad bruise on it that was light purple.Its been an hour and a half  since we left and I knew that if it was serious then it would be a darker purple.

I then wrapped a bandage around it and very carefully laid a kiss on her stomach as I peeled back her dress and moved to her arms as she blushed.Her arms weren't as bad, as all she had were a few cuts and a bruise here and there.I put some paste on the cuts and bandaged them up as I kissed her forehead and headed for my door."I'll be right back..."I said as I walked down the steps and went into the kitchen, I grabbed a water bottle and walked back up stairs.