Chapter 21 Growing Tension

Welcome back to another chapter where mystery's appear and a thick tension is hung in the air as someone makes there move....
Enjoy!!

Your POV

You laid there sweaty and panting holding Natsuki as you recovered from you and Natsuki's love making as you were trying to catch your breath.You could hear Natsuki uneven breaths as she tried to calm her heart beat.You chuckled and kissed her forehead as you brought her closer to you as you closed your eyes to get some much needed sleep after what had happened.

"Y/N...." You heard Natsuki say your name as you opened your eyes to see that she had a worried look as you asked."What's wrong Natsuki?" "We didn't use protection...." Hearing this brought many unexpected thoughts to your brain as you didn't realize that as you had been blinded by lust and love....but hearing what Natsuki said next shocked you. "Y/N....What happens if I become...Pregnant....will you leave me...."She asked with water in the corners of her eyes as she looked terrified at the answer.You thought carefully as you knew that one wrong word could be your downfall or bring her to tears or misread something....

You took a deep breath and started."Natsuki I'm not going to leave you, if you become Pregnant..."Hearing this seemed to bring relief to her as she calmed down a little."....but if that were to happen...and you decided not to get an abortion or give it up to adoption then I we will raise the child.....I would never do something like that to you Natsuki..."I said as I lovingly stroked her soft pink hair as she digested what I was telling her."I've always wanted to start a family at some point in my life....and if it starts here in this moment....then we will be a family....I love you Natsuki...."I said which resulted in Natsuki smiling at me while tears ran down her cheeks as she laughed like a child that had been given candy.

"Are you Alright Natsuki?"I asked as I sat up with her facing me."I-I'm fine...I'm just s-so happy th-at I ended up with a-a gu-guy like y-you....!"She said as she tried to wipe her tears but couldn't as she laughed."And besides.....if you do get pregnant....I pretty sure we both wouldn't mind that happening..."I said as I wiped her tears for her as she giggled, she then leaned onto me and wrapped her arms around my neck.I then wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck as she nuzzled my neck.I then felt her hand trail down south as she let out a seductive giggle as she lightly nibbled my ear....

"Are you trying to get Pregnant Natsuki....?"I said as she giggled while placing her hips upon mine and the room was suddenly filled with the soft moans of Natsuki...

The Morning

Your POV

I woke later to see that it was sometime in the morning as last night after me and Natsuki had the Pregnancy issue we had gotten a little rough with each other and apparently at some point I must've unhooked my alarm clock as it should've gone off at sometime before I woke up.I then looked down to see Natsuki sleeping peacefully with her hair messed up as well the covers were messy and a somewhat sweet smell hung in the air which would've brought arousal to me but my everything around my waist was sore as hell.I then looked around my room and noticed something.

Before we had fucked, our clothes were in random places in my room but, now our clothes were gone and some new clothes were even placed on the nightstand as well our phones were both plugged up and being charged when they weren't.I then realized that my mother was supposed to come back last night at 10:30 and we had sex a 2nd time sometime between 9 and 10, and usually my mom checks in on me before she goes to bed which meant that she would've seen me and Natsuki both in bed panting in our sleep with our clothes sprawled across the room and our covers and sheets messed up...

That means that at some point she must've came into our room and saw the clothes on the ground and us in my messed up bed, she most likely would've knew what happened as it was pretty obvious.