I was Tagged!!

Alright so I was tagged by  "Jason-Smith" and shoutout to them!!So make sure to go and check out his stories and follow him!!

So here are the rules!
1.Mention who tagged you
2.Do it in less than 3 days
3.Say 10 things about yourself
4.Tag 28 people
5.Put a title in the tag
6.Tell a joke
7.Write a spoiler for one of your stories

As I said before, I was tagged by "Jason-Smith".So here are 10 things about me!!

1.I love to Draw, Animate, Read and write Stories!

2.My favorite book series I've read so far is "The Demon Cycle" which consist of 5 books in the series and is about Humanity trying to survive in a broken world with only wards/Symbols that can be defensive or fighting to defend them selves against what seemed to be a never ending cycle of Demons.

3.I have a YouTube channel named "The Marble Studios" which I recently hit 100 subscribers!!I also plan on putting my full attention to my channel after this story is over but I might write another book, not a DDLC book but a book that connects to my YouTube series of mine.Which will be called "The Twisted Blades".

4.I love High Roller-Coasters as my favorite is the "Titan" from Dallas, Texas as well as "Goliath", "Superman" which are from San Antonio, Texas, and "Shock wave" which is from Dallas, Texas.

5.I love Anime, and here are some of the shows I watch.FairyTale, Assassination Classroom, Shakugun No Shana, Spirt Away, and BeyBlade.

6.Despite me being a writer, I really want to be a Game Designer as it's been my passion to build or create games.

7.Here are some of my favorite movies/Series/TV Shows."Pacific Rim, Pacific Rim Uprising, The Star Wars Saga, The Alien/Predator Saga, The Jurassic Park Saga, Spirt Away, Gravity Falls, BeyBlade, Adventure time, The Marvel Movies, Bobs Burger's, Split and Rick and Morty. Yes I'm a Marvel Fan.

8.Here are some some of the Songs that I listened to."Welcome to the Club Now, Built for this time, Runnin', I'm so Sorry, Beliver, Radioactive, Your Gonna Go far Kid, Everybody wants to rule the world, Battle Scars and Bleeding out."

9.I was born in March and therefore my Zodiac is Aries!!

10. I hope to meet that special someone in Higschool.

So you want to hear a cringy cat joke?"What do you call a cat that goes Bowling?"
"An Alley Cat!" Cringy, Yes I know but i would've done some others but....there a little racist and I don't want to offend anyone.

A spoiler for my story....I'm sorry but I'm not doing that one as I like to keep my readers unprepared for what's going to happen next, but I will say this."In the Next upcoming chapters, it will be HeartBreaking!!"Also there's only 6 chapters left which will be very sad to end it, but that won't be until sometime in the beginning of Next month.

As for the 28 people to tag I'm only going to do 14 as 28 is just too much for me, sorry.
So here are the 14 people that I'm going to tag.

Nexus1369

Fives-CT-5555

Natsuki002

TBTNGamer

thatbookgirl74

raptorsz279

AppealToZeroTwo

BoBernuggetz

Bluebird61005

mrepic112

Incurvat

Manglecupcake10

rcmastah

iOppy6 

Well there's the 14 people that I chose to tag, sorry that I couldn't do 28 people as that's too much fro me to do.I love you all and thank you for the Support you have all given me!!I hope this will satisfy all y'all for now as I'm almost done with the Next chapter!!Bye!!

-Wool