Chapter 19 A New Enemy

Alright I'm back with another chapter, and I hate to say it but this story is almost over as of 8 or 10 chapters left since the last big event fight take a little longer to write.Enough talking, Go ahead and read this chapter!!

Natsuki's POV

I woke up to the sound of a beeping coming from the sound of an alarm clock.I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was morning and Y/N was sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped around me.I then tried to get up but winced in pain as I woke Y/N."Don't, don't!"He said as I placed my hand on my side as I said."W-what...happened?"I said as a smirk came into Y/N's face as he said."You beat the shit out of Monika!"He said while chuckling a little."I-I did..." "Yes, you did.You got revenge on Monika, they had to take her to hospital.Turns out that she lost a tooth and you fractured her rib when you kicked her in her side, but nothing life threatening.Just a little crack."

He said as he kissed my forehead while I sighed in relief as I final got Vengeance.I then hugged Y/N back and heard him say."C'mon, let's get ready for school..."He said as he stroked my hair, I stopped him from getting up and asked."Wait...can we just cuddle..for a moment..."I said as a slight blush creeped across my face, he smiled and said."Sure Natsuki..."He said as we laid back down he began to stroke my hair while I buried my head into his chest...

You're POV

After a few minutes of me and Natsuki cuddling I said."Alright Natsuki, it's time we get up..."I said softly as I kissed her cheek causing her to smile but get only even more comfortable as she mumbled a little.I chuckled and shook her a little more and said."Natsuki we need to get up, now..."I said as we now only had an hour and a half left, she groaned and got up as she let me go.I got up and grabbed my clothes and walked over to the shower as it was my turn to go first while Natsuki waited.

After we took our showers, we ate our breakfast which by that time we only had a couple of minutes left which made caused us to have to drive there in a hurry.

When we got there we only had a few minutes to spare, we got out of the car and walked up to the school.We only had a few minutes left so I just chatted with Natsuki for the remainder of the time.While we were going into the school I felt Natsuki gently nudged me.I looked at her and nodded her head over in a direction to which I saw that same person from the mall....only this time it seemed like they were trying to hide and....marking something down on a notepad.The creepiest part is that they realized that I was looking at them, they didn't even bother to try and hide...they just stood there.I then said."Just keep walking and when schools over stay by my side..."She nodded and with that taken care of we walked into the school to begin our day.

It was 5th period and it was almost time for lunch as we only had 3 minutes left.I impatiently waited for the bell to sound off when my mind was suddenly caught in the process of thinking of that Person me and Natsuki saw before school, they also seemed to have followed us to the mall and now to our school."If I see them again, then I'll try to confront them...."I thought to myself as I was suddenly shaken by one of my classmates."Hey, it's time for lunch!"He said as I thanked him and snapped out of my mind and walked off to lunch.

I walked into the lunch room which wasn't anything special but decent as I spotted Natsuki's, Sayori's, and Yuris's backpacks.I walked over and placed mine in a chair next to Natsuki's as I walked off into the lunch line.

I eventually got my lunch and went back to sit down, I ended getting some pasta with a side of veggies, juice, and a side of fries...the weirdest combination at school for pasta.When I sat down the others were already sitting down and were waiting for me.I sat down and kissed Natsuki on the cheek as she lightly giggled, I then started to eat my food while we chatted about what's been happening recently.

"Did You really fracture Monika's Rib?!"Yuri said with wide eyes as Natsuki nodded."It's what she deserved for what she did to me, and all of the drama she's caused me and Y/N at school....mentally and physically..."She said as I chatted in."Not only that, but there's this weird person that's apparently been following us around.They followed us to the mall and now here, and I'm actually kinda getting worried about this."I said as I placed a spoonful of pasta into my mouth."It mi-might be Alexia...o-or someone else that w-we might kno-w..."Yuri said shyly as we tried to think.

As I was thinking I couldn't think of anyone who would do this but, as I looked over to Natsuki she seemed a little quiet."Natsuki, are you alright?"I said as she slightly nodded but it was clear that a dark thought was haunting her mind.Throughout the rest of lunch we just chatted about Manga, games and a new movie that was coming up.I wasn't too focused on what we're talking about as Natsuki's birthday was next month and i was starting to brainstorm on what I could get her.

After lunch we all went to our next respectful classrooms as time slowly moved.As i was walking down the hall I looked out a nearby window to look out only to see a figure coated in black clothes and was looking in through the other window which was connected to the classroom that Natsuki was heading to next, I mentally took down a few notes about this person.From the looks of it, they look about 6ft tall, and a little round while also a little sturdy in some places...the only thing that stood out to me was that they stumbled around when they walked.

They started walking away when they fell onto the wall clearly hitting the side of his head onto the hard stone....but...they didn't cry out or scream as someone normally would.They just shook their head and stumbled along the wall for support as they walked off..

Who is this person....and what do they want...

Sorry that this was a short chapter as there wasn't really much I could do here, I was thinking of doing a scene where Y/N co fronts the "Person" after school but that would spoil too much.And as for why I haven't been posting more often I've been dealing with school and I'm getting my STAAR Test results this week which is really giving me some anxiety and because I've been somewhat sick lately....but I'm making it work.Also a lemon scene WILL occur in the next chapter....

-BYE!!