Chapter 22 Kidnapped

Hey guys or gals!!First off, I just want to say that I hope you all have a fun, loving, and safe summer vacation as we move onto the next grade in school or however your school works.Now for the chapter make sure to have a tissue box next to you...as there will be sadness...

Your POV

My heart was pounding as I stood in front of Natsuki protectively as the man pointed the gun at us.So many thoughts were going through my head at this moment.Was this guy Natsuki's dad?What did he want with us?Is he sick or something from a mental illness or worse?Whats wrong with him?....Will I ever see Natsuki again after this.....?I asked myself these questions as I tried to think of what I could do.But there was nothing I could as the gun was pointed at us.

He had a gun, and all I had was a small pocket knife with fighting skills and a few feet away from him.I then Squeezed Natsuki's hand as a way of saying "I love you".Then I saw him smile that sent shivers down my spine as I realized what was about to happen.I then quickly turned around to cover Natsuki's body with mine as I was taller and wider.

"I love you Natsuki...."I whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek as I braced for what would happen next."I love you too...."She said as she buried her head into my chest.

I then heard the sound of the gun go off and felt a sharp pain stab right into my lower back, I had been shot.I then heard a second gun shot and I suddenly felt searing pain In my shoulder as I felt blood flow down from my lower back as Natsuki screamed.I heard him drop the gun as he ran towards us, I then realized that his plan was to take Natsuki as he let me bleed out to death.I then turned around as he was mere inches away from us as I lunged the knife that I held into his side to which he screamed out in pain as Natsuki reached for her phone.

I then twisted the knife and was about to take it out again but, he punched me square in the stomach which made me hunch over as he took out the knife.I then looked up and was rewarded with a stab to the gut with my own knife as he smiled wickedly.I then coughed up blood onto his hand to which he ignored as he pushed me onto the ground which pushed the knife deeper into me.

The pain was excruciatingly painful, it felt like a hot knife was lodged into my stomach while I bleed from the gunshots in my backside and shoulder."Y/N!!"I then heard Natsuki's voice scream out my name as the guy turned towards her, he then picked up the gun and aimed it at her."NOO!!"I screamed as I tried to get up but he shot her in the leg which caused her to scream in agony."AHHH!!!Agghh!!"He then walked up to her and hit her in the side of her head with the gun knocking her to ground unconscious.She fell with a thud, he then walked over and picked her up and walked over to a red rusty looking car on the other side of the road.

I then tried to get up but I was in too much pain, and I was losing blood....lots of it...."Please!!Take me instead!!"I tried to scream but it only came out as a mummer, with the strength that I had left I then pullled out my phone and went to photos and took a picture as he shoved her into the back seat.He then got into the car and drove off leaving me to die.

I then fell onto my side that sent pain throughout my body, urging me to just lay still and die.I was beginning to close my eyes when the thoughts of me and Natsuki getting married, having children, going off to college and my mother being proud of me, working at the job that I loved and wanted to do all my life, and....seeing Natsuki..."No...This isn't the way....t-that I'm....going to d-die..."I said as I fumbled with my phone and tried to call someone...anyone...

My vision began to blur out as I pressed the What was the supposed call button, but I wasn't sure.I then dropped my phone and laid there as a faint voice rang out.I then turned over and tried to talk."H-help....pl-please...."I strutted as I sputtered up blood onto my phone as the voice was clearly confuse."Please..."I said as I began to shout the street name I was on as I passed out from blood loss.... the last thing I saw before passing out was the red ribbon that Natsuki wears in her hair....