Chapter 23 The Awful Night

First of all, I hope you all have a fun and safe summer as I'm definitely going to do just that!As much as I am sad about leaving my school, I'm also excited to see what adventures await me in High School.On with the STORY!!

Your POV

"How are you feeling?"The doctor asked me as him, the officers, my mom, and Monika approached me."What did you do....."I asked as I took notice that a couple of metal like objects were sewn into my shoulder."You arrived here bleedin* out, you were stabbed in the stomach which caused internal bleeding which was fatal, a bullet wound in your Abdomen, and your shoulder which shattered the bones, severed a cluster of nerves and a few major veins....you should be dead."

He said as I took it all in."I-I tried to use my le-left arm and it I c-couldn't use it.....why..."I asked him as he looked at me with a sorry look."The bullet tore through 3 major veins, and a cluster of nerves that send information to your brain to your hand and arm.Since it was torn through though, you barely have control of you left arm.Im sorry to say it but, your left arm will likely never recover the same way it was before this happened."Hearing this I felt rage, regret, guilt, and the reality of that my arm will never be the same hit me, as I looked down at my arm."Your going to have to go through physical therapy and undergo surgery at least 3 times.One for your bullet wounds, your severed nerves, and your broken shoulder plates.

"Now that we have all this medical treatment cleared, do you mind if we ask you a couple questions about the situation?"One of the officers asked me."No...."I said afraid of what had happen to Natsuki, they then moved over to my bed.."Im officer Brooks, and this is Alex."The officer said as I finally looked up at them.There was a female and a male, I then shook their hands as I respectfully said my name to them.They then pulled out two chairs as one of them pulled out a notebook to write down what I was going to say.

"We were sitting down at a bench when a man walked up to us, and pulled out a gun.I pushed Natsuki behind me as he shot me on the abdomen and then the shoulder, he then ran towards us I turned and plunged my knife into his side.He then punched me and stabbed me in the stomach with my own knife.He pushed me to the ground and Natsuki tried to help me but he shot her in her leg.....then he took off.Th least thing I remember was taking a picture of his car and randomly calling a person for help...."

"Can you describe what he looked like?"The female officer asked me as o tried to remember or even try to think if I even saw his face.

"He was sturdy looking, about 6ft, gray dull hair with a mix of brown, a scar that lead from the bottom of his neck to what I suspect his chest.He had what appeared to be brown eyes, he was white with a little bit of a tan.....that's all I can think of...."I said as they wrote down everything I had said as they asked."Was there anybody else with you?"As they asked a stopped breathing and realized that I had forgotten about Natsuki."There was, her name is Natsuki, she's 5ft, skinny, pink hair, pink eyes, wears red ribbons in her hair....-like this one?"The male officers said as he pulled out a torn red ribbon.

I softly took it and looked at it as tears welled up in my eyes, as I softly nodded and handed it back."We also found this."He said as he handed me a broken and dark shade of pink phone.....Natsuki's phone."This is hers....she must've tried to call for help, when I was stabbed in the stomach."We looked at your phone and were really surprised to see that you were able to get a picture of his car."They asked me a few more questions and a took a few more notes about Natsuki and her backstory, then they left leaving me, my mom, Monika and the doctor left.The doctor just gave me a few numbing pills and a few other medications.

My mom then sits down on my left side while Monika sits down on my right side, there's an awkward silence in the room until alas it's broken by;the sound of my mother breaking down and beginning to cry heavily into her hands."I-I'm so sorry S-son!I Sh-should've g-gone wit-with you or said n-no!!This is a-all my fa-fault!"My mother said while crying heavily as I reached over with my left arm and laid it on her knee as i said."Mom, don't cry....it's no ones fault, I knew that this was going to happen sometime when you allowed me to take Natsuki in, and when I realized that I loved her..."