Chapter 15 A Night To Remember

I'm back with another chapter filled with romance, hurtful ness, sadness, and most of all....mystery.While this chapter and the next 2 chapters will mainly set up a new plot and an old enemy but yeah enough talking, enjoy!!

Your POV

We had just reached the Festival and I was already excited and nervous as I didn't know if everybody saw the video or not and because this night was mainly supposed to be about me and Natsuki.

We all got out of my car and started walking towards the entrance of the Festival.There wasn't that many people here yet as we were only a few minutes late but I knew that within a few more minutes it would get packed pretty soon."Ohh!!I can't wait to try out all of the games and food!!~Sayori practically screamed as we all laughed."Well, you might as well hurry and go do that as more people are already coming."Monika said with a chuckle as she looked over her shoulder and saw some more cars and people.

"Hey, would you like a map sir?"A guy said as I turned to see him holding a map for me."Umm...Sure."I said as I took one, while he walked away to another person.I looked at the map and saw a few rides and a few places selling food and drinks.I heard shouting so looked up and saw Sayori running off to a ride while Monika and Yuri were trying to catch up with her.Natsuki just laughed, as I realized that this was my chance to be with Natsuki without others.With a boost of confidence I grabbed Natsuki's hand and said."Natsuki c'mon while there distracted!"I said as Natsuki just went with it.

After running for about 2 minutes we stopped, and tried to catch our breaths."*pant*...Well...What do *pant* want to do *pant* first?"I said as Natsuki smiled and said."Well *pant* what is there *pant* to do?"She said as I pulled out the map and showed it to her as she looked over it."Ohh!!Lets go to this ride!!" She said as I looked at what ride she was pointing at a ride that looked interesting so I agreed and soon we were on our way....

Pretty soon we made it to the ride and it was pretty cool looking.It consisted of 6 compartments which was connected to a sphere looking object in the middle, which seemed to have joints.As I was looking at the ride a thought came to mind as I turned to Natsuki and asked."Hey, How was clubs able to afford all of these rides?" "Well, the KISD of the schools gave this school permission and told us that we were going to have actually rides that were going to be fund by our school.Some students of other schools are here actually." She said as we moved up.

"Next please!"The guy said in the front of the line said as we walked towards our compartment and got in.We buckled up our seatbelts, I then heard the door close and lock.I then felt Natsuki scoot closer to me.I looked down at her and I could tell that she was nervous, so I gently held her hand which got her blushing but I felt her relaxed a little bit.The ride started to move and pretty soon it picked up speed.What I didn't know is that the compartments that we sit in would spin around surprising the both of us."Ahhhhh..Ahh..Aahhh!!" I heard Natsuki scream in joy as the ride began to go faster.

I too began to scream as we picked up speed, each time the compartments would spin around to the side it felt like we going the opposite way and it made me somewhat nauseous and a little dizzy.We continued to scream and I could feel Natsuki loosen up a little which made me a little worried that she would fly out of her seat, so I put my arm around her to keep her down.It looked like she hadn't noticed what I did, we just continued to enjoy the ride.

Once the ride stopped, we both got off the ride and moved towards the exit."AhhAhh...." Natsuki laughed as we exited the exit.She then asked."Hey...during the ride why'd you put arm around me...not t-that I didn't l-like it or anything-thing..."She said with a blush creeping onto her face as I said."Well....your so short and thin that...I was scared you would fly out of your seat..."I said as I scratched the back of my head while she said."Well...Thanks..."She said as I pulled out the map and looked at it.