Chapter 14 The Festival begins

Alright so first off, there will be no more Monika and Y/N lemon scenes.The Other one was the last one while the next lemon scene will be Natsuki x Y/N, so don't worry.Also I'm probably going to be hated for what's going to happen to Natsuki but that won't happen until chapter 16, anyway lets get on with the chapter!!-I feel so bad for what's going to happen to Natsuki later on....

Your POV

After talking with the group, we all agreed to meet at my house tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning.So with that done and discussed about, everyone went home which left me and Natsuki to ourselves.While walking to our room the air was filled with an awkward tension.Which wasn't broken until we got into bed.

"Hey Natsuki...."I said as she turned her head to look at me, while we got under the confronts."I'm...really sorry for making you cry and everything I did today...I really hope i can make it up to you."I said with regret in my voice as she opened her mouth to say something."Y/N....it's fine." "No it's not fine...if I hurt you then please tell me...."I said as she thought about what to say while I looked her in her beautiful pink eyes.

She shocked me by grabbing onto my shirt and burying her head in my chest as she chocked out."Please don't scare me like that again....I'm sorry but you hurt m-me...you're the o-only person that I hav-h-have left who ca-cares about me.."She said as her voice quivered but was soon replaced by her crying and her gripping tighter onto my shirt."I'm s-so sorry Natsuki....I can't promise....but I c-can try though.."I said as I started to rub her back as she said."Th-t-that's fine..."She said as she nuzzled my neck which resulted in me lightly kissing her head as the moonlight emitted from the window shined down on us causing us to appear to have a blue aura.....

"Goodnight my cupcake...."

The Next Day
The Festival...

Your POV

I woke up to see Natsuki clinging to my side as she slept.To me, there is nothing cuter than Natsuki sleeping peacefully in red pajamas while lightly breathing.I looked to my left and check my phone to see that it was 9:03, I then looked down at Natsuki and as much as I didn't want wake I had to."Natsuki...wake up.."I said as I lightly nudged her."Mmm.."She said as her grip on me tighten and her burying her face even more into my chest."C'mon Natsuki...the others will be here...and besides you wouldn't want to miss out our date would you..."

I said in a teasing tone as Natsuki looked up at me blushing."Alright then..."She said as we both got out of bed, while standing up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as i felt Natsuki whisper into my ear..."You better take care of me..."She said as she gently nipped my ear leaving me to shudder while getting my clothes ready.

After me and Natsuki got ready for the day and eating breakfast we waited for the others to arrive as it was 9:52.Me and Natsuki watched a little bit her favorite anime while I made her laugh.After about 3 minutes Monika, Sayori, and Yuri soon arrived."Alright, so are we going straight to the Festival or.."I asked as Monika chimed in."The Festival doesn't start until 1:30 so we have time to kill." She said as everybody tried to think of a way to kill time."How about we go to the mall until it's time to go."I said as Everybody agreeded And soon we were off to the mall...

While during the ride to the mall we all chatted while I drove us all to the mall.Once we got there we headed into the mall, while walking towards the mall we chatted about what store to go to first."How about the Comic-Con store?!"Natsuki said as Monika chimed in."Why go to that place, I'd say we go to the fashion store and then th-Why would we go there?"Yuri interrupted Monika."Well what would you want to do."Hmm....we can go to Barns'N Nobles....and check out the books there...or go to that new Museum like store that just opened up...."Yuri said as we entered the mall.