10- Long Day

Luke smiles at the happy little girl, who- thank god- got enough sleep last night.

"What do you wanna wear today, princess? We're going somewhere special, so make it nice." He says as he pulls her out of the crib.

"Daddy." She tugs on his shirt.

"No, not today. Sorry babydoll. Go pick a dress or a skirt or something." Luke chuckles as she pouts but goes over to the closet.

She hums something Luke was listening to in the car the other day and Luke chuckles as he recognizes the song as the Judge by twenty one pilots.

"Daddy!" She giggles as she tugs on a dress, and Luke gets it down for her, smiling a the cute brown dress she's picked out.

He puts a white Tshirt on her and the dress over it, with knee high white leggings and black converse.

Today, the two have to go back to the place where Luke had first gotten Delilah, for a check up session and a bit of a training course.

It is technically required if you bought from them, considering they wanted to make sure subs aren't being abused or getting sick or anything, but not many actually went, and there isn't very strong enforcement.

However, when Luke gets a call that he is due to come in, he figures it'd be better to do so, as it would be beneficial, and if you don't come in they'll put you on a red flag list, making it difficult to ever buy or receive their help again, on anything. Not that Luke is planning on ever needing to buy another sub, but he would like to be able to turn to the huge company for doctors visits, etc. as that particularly company runs a large part of ageplay businesses.

However, Luke is unsure how Delilah will react to being brought back to the building. He can't help but wonder if she'll be scared he i returning her.

These were the times he wishes he had firm communication with the poor girl.

All he can dwell on while he's making Delilahs travel bag- probably overpacking, but he wants to make sure she has everything she might need throughout the long day- is how Delilah will behave today, if she'll be scared or a brat or throw a fit or sob or what.

"Daddy! Nums!" Delilah yells as she runs into the kitchen.

"Hmm. How about this." Luke smiles as he lays down a plate of chocolate chip pancakes.

Delilah grins and digs in happily.

Once she's done, Luke is still packing her bag, making sure everything is there and adding some last minute things.

She tries to recite all the words she knows as Luke listens carefully.

"Daddy, momo, fox, boo, po-p-"