18-Brat

"Priiinceeessssaaaa, it's time to wake up." Luke sings quietly as he gently picks his little one up out of the crib she had to sleep in last night because she was being naughty and throwing things.

"No." SHe huffs, eyes closed and a frown on her porcelain face.

"Yes, dolly. Nana wants us to go to church with her since it's Easter. You get to dress up, and I bet they'll have candy." Luke balances her on his hip and she buries her face in his neck as he slowly walks around the room, lit only by the early morning sun.

"No." Delilah whines, struggling to be put back down.

"I know babygirl, daddy doesn't really want to either, but if you're a good girl daddy will get you a new toy. You want a new stuffie?"

"Tuffie."

"Yep, but you have to be a good baby, can you say good baby?"

"Goo behbeeee." She yawns. Her daddy chuckles and coos in adoration before going to her closet.

"Nooo!" She screams when he pulls out a white dress with pastel colored flowers.

"You don't wanna wear this one?"

"No go!"

"We have to babydoll, so what dress do you want?"

"Daddy!" She sobs.

"Calm down princess. Why are you acting so bratty today? I know it's not cuz you're too tired, I got you asleep at 9."

"No! Bad daddy!"

"Pick your dress or daddy will put this one on you."

"No go!" Delilahs throws her self to the floor the second Luke sets her down.

Luke sighs and picks out three dresses, hanging them on the hooks on the wall.

"Choose one of these baby."

"Daddy!"

"Look, that ones... what color baby?"

"No!"

"It's blue princess. Say blue."

"No!"

Luke sighs in annoyance.

"What about this one, what color?"

"NO!"

Again, luke picks Delilah up and sets her sobbing body on his hip.

"Delilah, be good or no stuffie. That ones pink. Say pink?"

"No!"

"Which one do you want? Choose quick or daddy will pick for you."

"NO!"

"Okay, this it is then." The blonde smiles gently, taking the white floral dress off the hanger, slightly glad he was able to pick because Liz had bought Delilah this dress specifically for Easter Day church when she requested they go a week ago, (after thoroughly scolding Luke for losing her grandbabygirl at the fair.)