24- Pet Store

"Li, baby." Luke calls Delilah as he comes into her room. She whines quietly and sleepily from her crib, making Luke chuckle and reach in to pick her up.

"Daddy, go?" the little one asks in a mumble.

Shes so fuckin cute, Luke thinks. "Yeah, doll, were gonna go somewhere fun."

"Love daddy." Delilah hums happily and tiredly as the broad blonde sets her on the changing table and picks out a cute outfit consisting of a long sleeved shirt, tights, a skirt, and booties, but when he tries to take the little ones pjs off, she whines loudly and pushes his hands away.

"No." she glares.

"delilah, you cant wear pjs." The tall man sighs tiredly. "Do you wanna pick your own outfit?"

"Daddy's." Delilah demands, tugging on Luke's all time low t shirt. "Want daddys."

"Nuh uh, daddys wearing that. Pick something else."

"Want daddys!" Delilah whines, pouting. Her Daddy glares at her.

"No."

The word is met with a cry and tears begin streaming down Delilah's face, making Luke sigh and pick her up.

"Babygirl, Cmon, today is supposed to be fun. No tears." Luke tries to comfort, kissing Delilah's cheeks even though she's being a brat.

"Want daddys." Delilah whimpers, fisting and tugging on Luke's shirt again.

"Fine, baby. Ok, you can wear daddys shirt, I guess." Luke gives in, even though he knows he probably shouldn't.

"Say please, first, doll." Luke demands. Delilah wipes a her eyes and look at Luke with puppy eyes. "Want daddys, pees."

He sets the teary eyed baby on the table again, slipping his shirt off and taking off hers as well before putting the baggy t shirt on her.

Delilah grins and wraps her arms around Luke's neck, kissing at it, and then kissing down his bare chest and cuddling into it. Luke smiles fondly and chuckles at his little ones kisses. "Ankoo Daddy. Love you."

"I love you too doll. Now, you want leggings or jeans?" Luke asks, going to her drawers and grabbing out a pair of jeans and a pair of black leggings.

"No." Delilah says, and Luke frowns.

"What do you mean no?"

"Down. Pees." Delilah asks, and when Luke helps her down, she goes to her jeans drawer and pulls out a pair of black, high waisted, ripped skinny jeans.

"Hep, pees, daddy." Delilah hands Luke the jeans and takes off her pajama pants, letting her daddy slip the jeans up her legs, and once they're up, she pulls the shirt up and again asks "daddy hep?"

Luke frowns. "What do you want, baby?"

"In." Lilah says, trying to shove the shirt into the jeans.

"Ah." Luke hums. He tucks the shirt all into the jeans and Delilah hums happily, kissing Luke's cheek and then his abs when he stands up straight.

Delilah looks up at Luke mischievously before licking a stripe up Luke's abs and giggling as he laughs.

"What are you doing, silly girl?" Delilah continues to kiss Luke's abs and giggle and Luke scoops her up, kissing all over her face.

The black haired little girl shrieks and wiggles out of Luke's grip, rubbing away as Luke chases after her.

Delilah runs to Luke's room and hides in the closet, behind a rack of clothes.

Getting distracted, the little girl behind flipping through the different flannels until she finds one she likes, a black, gray, and white one, and she takes it out and puts it on.