Chapter 3~

Alexia's POV

"Who are you and where am I?" I yell at the man who just entered the room. He balances a tray he was holding on his left hand while holding up his right one in surrender. He shuts the door softly then walking. As he did, I snatch the nearest thing I could hit him with if he comes near me.

On cue, he stood in his place for less than a minute before walking to his left; the tray is put there as he stares at me, a few strands of his hair fell in front of his brown eyes in the process. He isn't bad looking in my opinion; His raven hair isn't too short nor too long, just moderate. His his black T-shirt and trousers also go well with his limestone skin color..

"I asked you a question." I growl, his eyes widen before yelling,

"Hey! Put that lamp down right now; I'm not going to hurt you!"

"I asked a question. Who the hell are you?" He lets out a sigh, defeated, he finally answers me:

"My name's Landon Walker, Alpha of the Dark Wood pack and you're in my house...Do you remember anything?"

No way!

"Alpha!" This was a statement a complete rather than a question. From my disbelief, I stumble backwards, my lower back hitting the nightstand next to the bed; he scowls at my reaction before continuing,

"I take it you don't like Alphas?" He looks disappointed when I nod. He lets out another sigh before lifting up his righthand, massaging his forehead.

"Rest assure, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. Do you remember anything?"

"I was in the forest and I was attacked and..." What happened after that?
I look at the clothes I'm wearing; a black hoodie, grey sweatpants as well as socks provided me with extra warmth. I don't really want to know who changed my clothes...Oh I must ask him that!

"Wait, earlier, when you entered the room, you said mate. Why can't I smell you?" 

"You ask quiet a lot of questions." He chuckles before carrying on;
"Two rogues attacked you and you were severely injured. As for the mate, you are my mate. You probably can't smell or do anything like before because of what the doctor gave you earlier." He paused for a second before continuing,

"You won't be able to communicate with your wolf for a short while too. Just in case, a doctor is coming to check on you; after that, you can eat." With that said, I once again start thinking of how and why I ended up like that.

I stare at him while he simply stares back, our mini-staring contest was cut-off when someone knocked on the door.
I want to tell him the sad news that I don't want a mate...

"Enter." The Alpha said as he went to stand by the window near him.

A brunette woman with brown eyes enters, her eyes glancing at her Alpha and me before walking towards me.
I didn't catch her name when she starts talking. She holds up my right arm; I realise that it's wrapped. She then holds my head as she asks,
"Do you have a headache?"

"Yes."

"That's alright; you hit your head and you have a slight concussion. I gave you some sedatives earlier so you'll be tired for a while. You might want to have something warm before sleeping again." She said before giving me a pill;
"Have this if the headache gets worse. I'll see you at the full moon tonight, Alpha." She says before nodding at the Alpha, leaving the room again. Well that was fast...

"So, mate what's-"

"Don't call me mate." I cut him off; he stares at me with wide eyes before talking again,