Chapter 7

Landon's POV

Her heartbeats...The only thing right now that's making me relax.

"You should've let me go...why is the moon goddess doing this to me?... I barely escaped him, so why you are you just like him?.."

Her words were agonisingly strange...

Why does she keep fighting?...who's the one whom she barely escaped?... Millions of questions where running inside my head when I remembered her words and what inflamed my questions was Lowell, as soon as I entered the car he told me something I wasn't able to fully understand before I saw it with my own eyes...her scars.
She had scars on her stomach...that's what Lowell saw. When I returned to the territory, I went to my house instead of the pack's house.. as soon as I entered my room, I lifted her shirt a bit more and more scars were visible...

"Holy shit..." was all I was able to mutter; I was in a shock, I wonder how many more were there...

I was getting more and angrier which definitely was the worst thing to do now as she started to thrash and yell in her sleep...nightmare...

                               Alexia's POV

I woke up in a dark place...it was the cell in my old pack's basement, restrained to the wall..."Alexia..." a melancholic voice kept whispering my name. "Alexia, why are you hiding?" Something took ahold of my arms.

"No, let me go!" I kept thrashing and kicking but no use I was trapped...

"Ahahahaha!" it kept laughing

I kept screaming while the voice turned from melancholic to humoured accompanied by madness. The cell began to contract...
.
.
.

I woke up sweating and my throat was hoarse probably from the screaming.
Gosh...just a nightmare, it's just a nightmare, Lexi. That's all what I was thinking of...trying to calm myself down...I felt someone cradling me, yet it was extremely dark so I couldn't see who he was though I can put my bets on my mate; tingles were on my arms.

I quickly yet blindly tried prying his hands off me. He, on the other hand, had other plans; increasing the strength of his hold on me, he started moving one of his hands up and down my arm; trying to comfort me. I unconsciously leaned in his body finding safety and comfort in him...

When I realised what I was doing, I quickly tried getting away from him but he lowly growled; hugging me tightly as if his life depended on it...Cara kept purring.

"Let me go..." I wearily said.

he mumbled a few words I'm not quite sure if I heard right, "stop fighting it kitty..."

He kept holding me until I drifted to the darkness once again...

____________________________________

I woke up, I haven't had a good sleep like that in years. I tried to sit up but I felt an arm holding me down...WHAT?!....

After becoming fully conscious, I felt the tingles in my arms and my memories hit me like a brick.

I had a nightmare, he was cradling me and mumbled a few words I can't quite remember...

As soon as I run away, I'll dig the ground up and bury myself to save myself more embarrassment...