Chapter 9

Alexia's POV

It's been a good thirty minutes while Landon has been chasing me non-stopping and for your own knowledge, it's not my damn fault. I was an omega; lowest of the low.

I didn't eat nor drink nor had any kind of pleasure in my pack; that made my stomach unable to eat a lot so I'm good with so little food...

Yup just what you're thinking...it's because I don't eat a lot...

"GET BACK HERE!" Landon's yelling snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I TOLD YOU I AM FULL I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING ELSE OR I AM GONNA PUKE!" I was trying to disgust him but also it was half the truth, I'm not gonna really puke but I really am full...

I've been running, hiding and dodging Landon for the last thirty minutes and I'm becoming tired...How is he not tired at all?

"Ah-ha!" Landon suddenly shouted but I now know why he shouted...He caught me...

"I'm not gonna eat anything else I've already eaten more than enough!" I tried to reason but he turned a deaf ear to it.

Landon sat on his chair again but this time I'm sitting on his lap with his left arm caging my waist.
"Come in open up."

He kept repeating while holding a fork of pancake near my mouth.

I refused to open my mouth; he wasn't stopping tho, his left arm started tickling my right waist!

"NO LANDON STO-" I started laughing like a maniac and he took that as his chance and forced the pancake into my mouth.

I was gonna spit it but he quickly let the fork and muffled my mouth with his right arm forcing me to lay my head on his chest, neither allowing me to spit nor move.

I kept clawing his hands but with no effect, he didn't move an inch.

"Landon what are you- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" A feminine voice called but yelled at him.

Landon stiffened but relaxed his muscles again...

He turned his body a bit; and I turned my body with him and saw a beautiful mid forty lady whom I assume is Landon's mother because she happened to have a few features common like the eye colour, the yelling thing? It's like she's him but a female version you know what I mean?

"LANDON BLACK WALKER LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE OR ELSE I AM GONNA STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH YOUNG MAN!" The woman yelled again at him.

"I like her already," I told Cara while she scowled.

"Why are you so sure that she's his mother? Maybe a sister or something else?"

"Why are you so jealous of him? Jeez, give me a break..."

"She doesn't want to eat and I'm trying to feed her..." Landon mumbled.

The woman took a few steps forward and growled lowly at him, "let the girl go..."

"But-" he tried to reason with her but she cut him off, "NOW!"