Chapter 13

Alexia's POV

"Hey, you okay?" Landon's voice snapped me back to reality.

A good amount of time has passed since my little chitchat with Luella. Just before I grabbed her from the neck, Landon came to take me to meet some other Alpha and his Luna.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You sure? Don't look so well to me." He bluntly stated.
"Did Luella do something?"

"No..."

"Don't lie to me, I can feel you through the bond w-"

"Alpha Landon!" An unfamiliar voice made Landon's head snap to him.

"Alpha Maxwell! Glad to see that you could make it!" Landon seemed delighted with that alpha's presence.

"Alexia, meet Alpha Maxwell Melrose and his mate, Mara. They are the Alpha and Luna of blue moon pack."

Alpha Maxwell had light brown hair and grey eyes. And like other males, he was standing in his tuxedo. Luna Mara whom I hadn't noticed at all before Landon mentioned her, was absolutely gorgeous, blue eyes and silky long black hair. She was wearing a sparkling blue one-shouldered dress which complemented her eyes too, all in all she was stunning.

"Hi there!" Mara started since I unconsciously kept my eyes on her for a little more time than I should've. This made me blush, I quickly muttered a reply while averting my eyes to the floor unconsciously leaning more onto Landon.

"Lexi, can you talk a bit with Luna Mara whilst I talk a bit with Alpha Maxwell?" Landon asked which I nodded to.

"How about we go to the balcony? I heard the view is pleasing at this time." Mara said.

"Yes of course." I timidly replied.

Everything happening now is nerve wrecking. First the so called party urned to a ball. Secondly, the weird talk with Luna Luella and now this Mara whom might or might not be as good as Luella.

"So..how long have you known Alpha Landon?"

"Um..couple of days maybe?"

"Oh! And you're already marked too, have you already finished the mating process?"
Her statement made me blush so hard that I think my face is now as red as a volcano.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...I was just curious. It's just...I finished the mating process in the first week actually, I got marked on the second day too. He gave me time though..." she had her hand on her heart and held a strong eye contact with me. She's being honest.

"Did he mark you without consent?" Her eyes soften as she asked.
She didn't waste anytime and hugged me as soon as I nodded.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to! Alpha Landon would never do that. Maybe you just triggered it or something" She started.

"No, he's just a moron who's all gorilla possessive and thinks that everything is going to be the way he wants and everyone will do whatever his highness wishes. But as soon as he noticed that reality isn't like that and I was going to leave him; he marked me to make me stay with him and be his slave!"

At my venom dripping statement,her eyes widened. She even froze for a second before she hid it.
After composing her self, she astounded me by saying:

"I'm not saying that you're a liar nor do I know why you want to leave him but you should give him a chance, we all make mistakes."

Just why should I give him a chance...they never did so why should I?