Chapter 6

Alexia's POV

"Alpha?" A voice yelled.

"What is it?" Landon huffed.

He looked to me as if he was lost in space...

"Guess I have to let you go for now."

While letting go of my wrists and taking a few steps back.

"You're not going to leave this room, change your shirt cuz if you don't, we will continue what we were doing and try not to escape; You won't like the consequences" he darkly said as he smirked at the last part.

"Fu-" he interrupted me.

"Tsk tsk tsk don't cuss little kitty."
I growled at him, "Or what."

His eyes darkened. He was just about to approach me but, luck's on my side.

"ALPHA!"

He growled at the voice

"COMING! Don't try pissing me off kitten, you don't want to get on my bad side."

With that he left the bedroom, locking the door...again...

"Let's see what you'll do buddy."

With that, I started looking for a way out.

"Lexi are you sure that's the right thing?" Cara said.

"Yes..." I only said; that was enough for her not to ask about it again...

After a few minutes, the only safe escape I could find was the window...Yup, I'll have to jump from a window.

Call me crazy but I'll do anything to escape and have my freedom back.

Unfortunately, the window was locked so I had to pick the lock-up. Yeah believe it or not I can pick up locks...I'm a pro at it.
As the sound clicked, it announced that it's unlocked.
Since the window was now opened, I put my bag on my back and started sliding down from the window and the four-level building.

Lucky me, I safely and somewhat quietly landed this was all I did before I took off sprinting through the woods...

A couple of hours later, I found myself inside a small room in a motel.

It was quite cheap and I will only stay for tonight by the rise of the dawn, I'll leave.

I hope that Landon would never find me...

                              Landon's POV

"Then I'll go there now! Oliver, come with me."
It had been a couple of hours since my mate's disappearance.

I'm the greatest moron in history to leave a wild kitten without a supervisor; after I left her to deal with some rogues, she easily escaped but how... I locked both the door and the window so how did she escape...

Our Gamma and both best warrior and tracker, Lowell was able to find her whereabouts...outside the pack territory...

I'll find her and when I do, she'll have to face the consequences for her attitude and actions...
I hurriedly got out of the car when Oliver told me that we arrived... it was a small motel.