Chapter 16

Previously on The alpha's rogue

"No time for being lovey dovey you two. Help us out you too Landon."

"Even if she does have, that doesn't mean that you can let her drink 7 vodka shots."

"I didn't mean it when I hurt you...I was just being cautious..."

I slid into the warm water of the bathtub, embarrassed from what Landon just said .
I began trying to recall what happened last night....
———————————————————————
Alexia's POV

"Come on, eat more."

"Landon, I'm already eating stop pestering me!"

"I'll stop pestering you if you eat more."

"I'm already eating I said!"

"Will you two shut up and eat quietly?" Emma snapped at us.

"I will if he stops annoying me."

"Yeah right, annoying you." He mimics me.

"Actually..." Noah suddenly uttered.

"You need to eat more Alexia, you're too weak..."
Is he serious? I'm not weak!

"I'm not weak." I scoffed.

"You might think I'm taking sides but I'm really not. Remember when you got drunk? You got drunk after 7 shots only although normal werewolves get drunk after 10..."

Am I really that weak?
Maybe it's an after effect to what happened to me...

"Then I'll start training with the other pack members."

"You need to have a little more food before that. You need to be well built not bony...You'll get injured easily."

"You do have a point but I really can't eat anymore, I'll vomit."

"Then you just increase your portions gradually. You can't practice before you get better."

I grumbled a yes. Sighing at my defeat, I tried to continue eating what was left.

"Mary, Can we use the kitchen, please." Emma asked as Mary was cutting some cucumbers.

Mary sat the cucumber down and pointed the knife towards her.
"What do you mean by using the kitchen dear Emma." She cruelly smiled.

"Uh...Use the..uh...kitchen? Uh..We wanted to make some uh cookies?" She nervously gulped.

"We?"

"Me and Lexi.."
At this, all 4 sets of eyes including Landon and Noah's were on me.

"Not without my supervision of course, right?" Mary sweetly smiled which definitely held a murderous look in reality.

"Yes yes, of course!" I quickly backed up Emma. She owes me that, when did we even say that we are gonna make cookies?

"Hmm...Alright. After you finish eating, We'll bake some." She exhaled.