Chapter 14

Previously on The alpha's rogue

"Alexia, meet Alpha Maxwell Melrose and his mate, Mara. They are the Alpha and Luna of the Twilight pack."

"Oh! And you're already marked too, have you already finished the mating process?"

"What are you thinking about love?" He huskily whispered in my ear, resting his cheek on my shoulder. His hot breath hitting my ear shell.

"Just give me one fucking reason I shouldn't."
———————————————————————
Alexia's POV

"Please don't leave...Don't leave me,I need you..." He almost whimpered.

"What did you just say?"

A moment of silence fell upon us.

"I'm begging you not to leave me..."

"Why?" My voice barely audible.

"Because I love you..."

"No you don't...All you need me for is for the sake of the pack and to bear an heir for you...Just take another she-wolf, there are much stronger and smarter ones here..."

"No, I only want you." He stubbornly stated before hugging me closely not letting me go for a while till he rested his body on the mattress with me on top of him. I slept in his warm hug with untamed feelings running everywhere...
.
.
.
.
I woke up feeling my neck aching from pain.
Landon's side of the bed was cold...I wonder what time is it..After realising that I was all alone, I started wondering and thinking about what he said yesterday.

Is this really the truth or will it turn out like last time...? Can I really trust him? What if he was just using me like I had always been?...
Enough of these thoughts now. I'll just look for a new set of clothes and go eat, I'm starving and nothing's better than food to ease your mind.

Now...where are my clothes again?

Looking in the enormous walk in closet, I found a whole giant stack of black hoodies only which belonged to Landon alone...
He really does love black...

After rummaging through my new clothes I bought with Amanda and Emma, I finally changed into a black skinny jeans, a white hoodie and a pair of black combat boots. I finally let my hair down, letting it flow freely.
Now time for breakfast.

Luckily, the bedroom door wasn't locked.

"Looks like he finally trusts me enough to leave the door unlocked."

"See, I told you he isn't that bad! Will you now be nicer to him?" Cara excitingly said.

"Or he's jerking off with someone and forgot to lock it."

"Don't say that, he's a loyal mate!"

"Dude jeez I'm kidding chill out will ya?"

"How can I chill out when you're saying that about him? You don't know him..."

"Well you don't know him either, and I was just joking...I'll give him a chance..."