Chapter 15

A/N: This chapter contains several time lapse but please bear it with me :3
———————————————————————
Previously on The alpha's rogue

Looking in the enormous walk in closet, I found a whole giant stack of black hoodies only which belonged to Landon alone...
He really does love black...

"I know you want me more than her." She said before kissing him

"NOAH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY MATE!"

"You had a chocolate syrup on your cheek. It's one of my favourite flavours." He gave me a cheeky smirk.
———————————————————————-
Alexia's POV

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" Landon frowned to which I raised an eyebrow for.

"Obviously because you kept trying to harass me so I grabbed it instead of one of mine?"

He tilted his head with amusement, "So you don't mind wearing my clothes instead of yours?"
It was my turn to frown.

"If you gave me a chance to pick up my clothes instead of annoying me, I wouldn't have taken your clothes."

"I don't mind, you look cute in my clothes". He grinned.

"Whatever, I'll just go and help with the cleaning."

"You should, and this time please don't do another massacre in the kitchen."

I scoffed, "I didn't do it!" 
Which simply earned me a deadpanned look from him.

"So you're telling me you weren't having the food war with my stupid pair of siblings?"

"That...Okay yeah well yes I did that...But don't say that they are stupid!" At this, he sighted and facepalmed himself.

"You know what? I'm gonna go now. Bye!"

"Alright alright Speedy Gonzales, I'm coming with you to make sure that Mary didn't kill them...Yet."

I forcefully didn't gulp. What did he mean by didn't kill them yet...? Looks like Mary's not an angel sent from the heaven...

We walked through the halls side by side, the mate bond pushing me to take his hand in mine. Just before I surrendered myself to that urge, he took my hand in his.
I tensed a bit before completely relaxing, tingles exploding where his skin is touching mine.

"Alexia! Come on help us here already, Mary's gonna kill us if we don't finish cleaning this place in an hour!" Emma suddenly appeared in front of us.

"No time for being lovey dovey you two. Help us out you too Landon."

She grabbed our arms and managed to pull us to where Noah was standing too. The kitchen was the pure saying of a disaster.

"Alright I have an idea." Noah said.

"Great!" Emma and I beamed. This kitchen needed a renovation.

"It involves fire."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Landon growled at him.
.
.
.
.
                          Landon's POV