Chapter 12

Alexia's POV

"Do I have to put that?"

Let me tell you what's going on here since you are probably confused.
So right now it's 7 o'clock which means I have less than an hour to be ready for the party...yay...
Back to the point, yesterday we bought a royal emerald dress.
It was a pretty teal dress that had transperant tulle sleeves and at the end of them had floral designs. It was collected with a belt till my waist and then would flow freely from underneath the belt till it touched the ground.

 It was collected with a belt till my waist and then would flow freely from underneath the belt till it touched the ground

(Picture of the dress in case the description wasn't quite enough)

And here's Emma trying to stuff some makeup to my face and me being me, I'm not allowing that.

"Yes! Now come on put your hands away;I need to put the eyeliner!"

"Amanda please I don't want to put it, in fact I don't want to put any makeup."

"Oh come on stop acting like a baby, it's only an eyeliner! Mom, come on tell her to stop moving and let me finish my art work!" Emma retorted.

"Emma, if she doesn't want an eyeliner then it's okay, Alexia's naturally pretty so she doesn't have to cake her face up, she'll already stand out between the she-wolves."Amanda calmly responded.

"Oh come on, I just want her to be the prettiest of the prettiest." She pouted.

"Well you don't make her do what she doesn't want to. You politely ask her and it's up to her."

Emma's head snapped quickly to me and gave me the most heartbreaking puppy eyes coexisted with a colossal pout on her mouth.

"Pretty please, just the eyeliner and lipgloss!"

"But Emma I-"

"PLEASE!"

"I think she just broke my heart..." Cara came out of nowhere.

"Yeah I think so too." I replied.

"Well...I guess it's okay..."

"YES!" Emma excitedly exclaimed.

"But only those two!"
As I immediately declared our finely bargain, she took started jogging towards me.

"Yes, just let me do it already!"

With almost no time left, we or more like they quickly finished everything left and became ready for the party.
A knock on the door brought our attention to it.