Chapter 10

Alexia's POV

My head snapped to the door as someone knocked. Fear surged my body as I clutched to Amanda's blouse for dear life; I was too afraid to be 10 feet away from Landon let alone the same room.

Due to my extreme terror, I barely felt Amanda's hand patting my back and hugging me close. "Shush...it's okay. It's all gonna be okay, I'm not gonna let him near you..."

She tried her best to soothe my fear but it made my wolf somehow uneasy.

Cara was furious and upset at our mate.
Yes, she always wanted to push me to have him mark me but she never wanted us to be marked like that...she was a little afraid to my surprise.

She was an emotional swing; since we were marked she was either afraid or angry...So when Amanda said that she won't let him near us, Cara was both uneasy at the thought of staying away from her dear mate yet she was angry at him; she retreated to the back of my mind...

Amanda's voice caught me back from my thoughts,
"Come in." She said. I thought that my mate would be the one who enters but to say that  I was surprised was the least to say; a teenage girl maybe 15 entered the room holding a tray.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She had natural blonde hair which was a shoulder-length, one of her hair lock's is dyed pink. Her bright green eyes were easily standing out thank to her slightly pale skin. She also had natural long eyelashes, a button nose and heart-shaped lips.

All in all, she was so pretty...totally opposite to me...
"Here you go, mother."

What did she just say? Mother? No, no way. I'm sure I heard her wrong, I'm pretty sure that I'm hallucinating...

"Thank you, Em," Amanda said.
She must've felt my confusion as she said, "Em dearie, This is Alexia, your brother's mate. Alexia, this is Emma, Landon's sister..."

I'm sure I was hanging my mouth open as Emma giggled. "Sorry, you looked funny...I'm Emma, but you may call me Em." She warmly smiled at me.
I felt a warm aura around her and I took a liking towards her, she almost seems kind-hearted.

"I'm Alexia, you can call me Lexi." I smiled weakly at her.

"I'm sorry for what my dumbass of a brother did to you. Don't worry, I'll give him an earful!"

I suddenly felt jealous...Not for being close to my mate tho. she has a sibling...and she cares about him because if she didn't, she wouldn't get angry at him...She has an ideal life, lucky...

"Thank you, Em, but you don't have to apologise...it's only his fault, not yours nor Amanda..." I mumbled.
I felt a wave of exhaustion pass on me.

They must've felt it as they left.
They told me to rest more whilst they talk to Landon, they also told me that the tray contained various foods so I should eat when I wake up again.

Time skip~

I began to gain my conscious tho I couldn't move a vein, my senses where all alerted.

A shuffling could be heard within a whiplash, I opened my eyes and glared at the intruder...the thought of someone trying to attack me during my sleep only made me more alerted about my surroundings.