V

Some would call it fate, destiny, serendipity, or mere luck.

Amora called it, potentially, the work of God.

The meeting eventually came to a close, and everyone left the living room to eat a bit before the tour. But Amora and Mel were the only two left.

Mel started to walk toward Amora, and the intensity in his eyes and presence held Amora captive.

Mel looked at Amora with his dark eyes, and she did all that she could do to snap out of her trance. "Um, hi! I'm Amora." She said nervously, of course, she was nervous. This was the man who hasn't left her mind since the New Year party, and here he was standing right in front of her.

Suddenly a thought came to her head.

This is the man that Chanel told me about, the mystery man and the emotionless man are the same guy! She was kind of freaked out.

Mel stared at her and nodded. He had to think thoroughly about what he was going to say to Amora, he wanted to call her his angel, but he didn't want to scare her away.

"You're even more beautiful than before. You may call me Mel." Now, Mel believed that he sounded just as kind as his words, but his inability to emote very well momentarily ruined his sweet words for Amora. To her, he sounded cold and indifferent.

Amora was confused, but also touched, but the way Mel spoke confused her, the coldness in his voice was strange. She soon remembered that he doesn't feel emotions, and brushed it off.

She blushed at his words and smiled.

Her smile and the way she made him feel were aggravating to Mel. It was that same feeling from the party when they danced, he didn't like it at all.

From afar, Regina watched with a smirk. She knew that by the end of the movie shoot, Mel and Amora would be in love. But even she didn't know how hard it would be for them to be together.

After their brief interaction, Mel showed the cast and crew around his ranch and where they'd be staying.

With her head in the clouds, Amora began to think about all of the time she'd get to spend around Mel, and at that moment she felt the excitement and nervousness. Soon her mind drifted to what Chanel told her. Of course, I'd be attracted to an emotionally detached man. However, Amora didn't seem to care.

Mel on the other hand, even as he led the tour around his ranch, his mind was on Amora. She confused his mind and made him so frustrated.

Regina noticed his frustration, even though Mel would swear wasn't it noticeable, and walked right next to him. "Is someone having a moment? Tell me what's up." She asked teasingly.

Mel rolled his eyes at her tone and sighed. "Nothing, I'm just-nevermind." Regina held in her smirk, she knew exactly what was to come. "I just don't understand!" Mel whispered angrily.

"We've only met twice, and all she does is haunt me! I don't know why it's like this, she makes me so crazy!" Mel honestly didn't get it, he could always handle his emotions, the four of them, but now he couldn't control the newfound ones.

Regina laughed in his face. "Mel, you'll be fine. Just don't be rude, control your temper, and just be yourself. I can tell that she already has feelings for you, but she's probably confused. You mean well, but with your inability to emote very well, it's hard for her to know what's going on. Just please take my advice and talk to her tomorrow after we shoot!" Regina knew that it would be rough for Mel to be himself, but she prayed that he'd be kind to Amora.

The next morning, Amora woke up with a huge smile on her face. She was excited for the first day of shooting, and she probably wouldn't tell anyone, but she was beyond excited to be in the same vicinity as Mel.