XIII

Fluff chapter 😌
Lovin' You • Minnie Riperton

"No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you"

Two weeks later

To say life was going splendid would be an understatement. The drama was long gone and everyone was feeling sentimental as the movie was filming the final scene. Today was going to be an emotional day for everyone.

Stepping into the dining area, Amora took a look around the room at all of the faces that she'd come to love. It was such a melancholic feeling for her. Walking over to a table, she wanted to spend as much time with her castmates as possible.

"Hey! We were just talking about you!" Tyler, the lead male said to Amora with a welcoming smile on his face. "What's up?" She asked.

"Well," Ginger, the actress who played the role of Diana's best friend said with a smirk. "We were just saying how much Tyler isn't going to miss the horrifying glares of Melchizedek."

Tyler let out a laugh at Amora's face. He knew that she never really witnessed the fury of Melchizedek, she was never around when he got angry. "I'm telling you, that man must be madly in love with you. It's so funny seeing how quickly his demeanor changes at the sight of you. But yeah, I don't think I'll be in the sequel if Regina decides to make one. I'd rather go diving in a pit filled with vicious animals." Amora giggled at Tyler's stupid behavior. Everyone acted as if Mel was some kind of maniac, but they respected him.

Amora took a spoonful of her oatmeal and huffed. "Mel isn't bad at all, he's so sweet and kind. You guys just have to get to know him!" Ginger, Tyler, and everyone else at the table stared at Amora as if she was crazy.

"Sure, sweetheart. We'll just have to take your word on that. You weren't here yet the day he found out that someone vandalized your room, he was livid." Amora didn't know what to say, she knew that they weren't being rude about Mel, but she didn't like the idea of them believing that he was a mean man.

"He's just very passionate about certain things. That's all." Finishing her breakfast, Amora stood up and got out of her seat. "I'll see you guys at the set! I've got to get my hair and makeup done." Everyone said goodbye to her and went back to their conversation.

Walking up the stairs, Amora was wondering how she could get everyone to see that Mel was a nice man and that he wouldn't hurt them.

"Good morning ladies!" Amora said to Mame and Irena. Sitting in the makeup chair, Amora got an idea.

Pulling out her phone, Amora started a message to Mel.

Mel🥰☺️

can you come to my hair and makeup room?

Of course, sweetheart.

Amora smiled at her phone, she was going to find a way to have Mel show how kind he was.

A few minutes later Mel entered the room and smiled at his beautiful angel. "Morning." He said to the ladies and walked to Amora's chair.