IX

Two days later

Amora was over the moon with excitement, Mel promised to take her on a horse ride to the mountains after she finished shooting today. But first, she had to finish her scene.

"Wesley, how many times do I have to tell you! I don't love you, you're the most infuriating man in the world!" Dianne, Amora's character, screamed in frustration.

The scene they were filming called for over-the-top emotions, Wesley finally explained his feelings to Dianne, but Dianne was in extreme denial.

"Shut up, Dianne. I'm sick and tired of hearing your crap. Now I'm not gonna force you to love me, but I'm definitely not gonna sit around here with an ungrateful and selfish brat." Wheeling his chair to the door, he looked back at Dianne with a whirlwind of emotions.

Dianne's heart dropped, she was always used to being rude to everyone, and still getting her way. "I-I'm not- y-you can't call me that. You know that I've been getting better." She said as tears clouded in her eyes. Dianne was hurt by Wesley's words, she thought that he out of all people would notice the change in her.

Wesley turned his chair at the hurt in Dianne's voice, he didn't want to hurt her, but she needed to hear the truth. "I-"

"And cut! Guys, I can't believe that we're almost done!" Regina was in a bittersweet mood, the movie was almost over, and she had grown attached to everyone, but all things must come to an end.

Amora was relieved that they stopped filming when they did, she didn't want to kiss Tyler yet, not until she made some sense out of her kiss with Mel. Amora walked away from the set with some pep in her step, she was finally going to see Mel.

During her three months here, Mel had become someone that Amora really liked. He was so kind and absolutely handsome.

She hurried to her bedroom to shower and change, and then made her way to the living room where she saw Mel.

"Amora!" Mel called out, and a smile grew on her face. "Come on sweetheart, Tarry and Kita are waiting for you." The endearment made her heart flutter.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" The pair went to the barn and got on their horses.

Mel led them to a new route, and it piqued Amora's interest. "Where are we going, Mel?"

Mel didn't directly answer the question, but he let out a chuckle. "Patience, my Amora." His Amora.

Rolling her eyes, Amora silently rode behind.

Shortly after, Mel stopped his horse. "Here we are."

Amora looked around, and she was shocked.

"M-mel, this is amazing. Oh my goodness, thank you for this!" Amora said with a smile that lit up Mel's world.

Getting off his horse, Mel helped Amora down and led her to the clearing where their dinner was set up, with solar-powered fairy lights, fruit from his garden, and a beautiful array of meat.

"Mel, you didn't have to do this," Amora said breathlessly, she was in awe at the arrangement.

Mel rolled his eyes, something that Amora grew to like. "Why must you always tell me what I don't have to do? You deserve the world, and I'm going to give it to you."

Everything Mel said made Amora feel special. He was so perfect. The couple ate in peace, and once they finished Mel spoke. "I noticed that you don't ask many questions, why is that?"

Amora shrugged her shoulders. "My parents taught me not to invade. And, you seem like a person who's more closed off, and well I didn't want to upset you." Mel was grateful that Amora didn't like to pry, but he didn't want her to think that she couldn't about him.