XVIII

Fluffy chapter😭💗

No One Else Comes Close • Backstreet Boys

"And when I wake up to
The touch of your head on my shoulder
You're my dream come true, oh yeah
Girl you know I'll always treasure
Every kiss and every day I'll love you girl in
every way
And I always will, 'cause in my eyes
No one else comes close to you"

One day later

GOSSIP QUEEN BLOG
EXTRA EXTRA:

America's Princess Amora Jean just spilled all the deets about her relationship status. According to her interview with, Good Morning America, she had been keeping their relationship a secret, but now she wants the world to know about her man, Melchizedek Bailey.

We were very shocked when we found out that she was dating Melchizedek. He's known for his cold persona and ruthlessness in the business world, so it makes us wonder why America's Princess is with him...

We were sent a few pictures of the couple together before Amora outed their relationship.

This photo shows the couple walking hand in hand at the Santa Fe Botanical Garden. How sweet is that?

The same day, they were also seen eating dinner together at Luminaria in Santa Fe, we were told this was in late April.

Looks like America's Princess is into older men, and it's not like she needs a sugar daddy with all the money she makes. Maybe it's daddy issues?

Who really knows? Not me! But I'm betting that our sources are as reliable as they seem.

You live for me, and I love sharing the hottest news.
Yours truly,
Gossip Queen💋

-

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

"Amora Jean just told the world about her relationship with, get this, business mogul Melchizedek Bailey.

Our team was sent photo evidence from a source who remains anonymous, of Amora Jean allegedly kissing Melchizedek Bailey at the Los Altos Vineyard. Another photo was sent later that night at Amora Jean's twenty-third birthday party, as you can see, that's Amora Jean kissing Melchizedek Bailey.

Just eight months ago, Amora Jean told Delia and all the world that she'd never been in a relationship or even been kissed.

While we're not 100% sure about the finer details of their relationship, we are sure of one thing, Amora Jean has found herself a man. Good luck to you sister!

That's all for this segment and we'll see you after the commercial when we bring up a little drama about Little Mix."

-

Amora stared at the Gossip Queen article on her phone with her lips pursed and her eyes misted with tears. The television played Entertainment Tonight in the background.

She wasn't regretting her decision, but she wished that people would just mind their business.

The television turned off, and Mel wrapped his arms around Amora and took her phone. "Angel, I know it's hard, but I think it's best if you don't look at social media. Yes, there will be positive people, and I think it would be kind if you acknowledged them, but pay no attention to the negative people." Mel wore a slight frown as he spoke, but what he was saying was important for Amora's happiness.