Final A/N

Guys, I'm officially done with this baby.

I actually cried while writing that last chapter. Wtf?

.

.

.

Thank you so much to everyone who stuck with it and read it throughout. I decided not to write an epilogue even though I was originally planning to just because I feel like I've been writing this book for so long and I wouldn't be able to end it the way I did with an epilogue.

I wanted to end this book with a perfect moment between Ryder and Mia pushing the whole world aside and it being just the two of them and I think the last chapter covered that pretty well.

I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do now. Um... But this one's done.

I loved writing this book so fucking much like seriously, I cannot even begin to explain.

There won't be a sequel for anyone wondering but of course, there will be more books, other books. I'm working on one and that's gonna be up really soon.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/194650883-seven-minutes-in-hell

This book did me really right and really wrong. And it will probably always be my favorite out of ones that I write.

I'm probably gonna put out the cast along with the first chapter of my next book the day after I put this A/N out or literally right now, in a few minutes.

But seriously thank you to everyone. Especially to my first reader, he knows who he is.

And for now. Bye ✌️