Chapter ONE

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones

Girl we should most definitely hit up Nasir party this weekend" Rayelle said as we were sitting in Mr.Smith's math class . Now don't get me wrong Rayelle my girl and all but she loves to party all the time LITERALLY !

Everyone knows that Nasir throws the most lit parties ever but I wasn't a fan of Kingpins nor drug dealers so I wasn't too sure about going.

"Vi you should come with us tonight" Ray tapped me and said.
"I don't think so Ray you know I don't like going to parties.." Cam cuts in "Yay we can go shopping after school"

...

For the rest of the class I wrote down my notes from the board and thought about my outfit for tonight since I knew Ray wasn't going to leave me alone until I went to the party .

Later tonight...

Me,Ray, and Cam were at my house getting dressed to go to the party lucky for me ,my crackhead ass Dad and Alcoholic ass mom weren't here at the moment.

After we were done getting dressed we all took pictures and uploaded them to Instagram

We walked outside and figured out what car we were going to take to the party . On the way there we were singing along to songs and just vibin.

We pull up and it's PACKED, I'm talking about cars parked everywhere. Ray's brother Sakani greets us as we're getting out of the car and introduces us to his friends.

The whole time we were standing there conversating Nasir kept staring in my face and licking his lips .. now I know I said I don't like drug dealers and kingpins but he was just soooo damn fine with his chocolate ass skin but he'll never know that tho cause I'll never tell him . Nasir stood at a good 6'4,darkskin with some straight white pretty teeth. Oh and his waves were something serious 🤤.

As I was walking off to go in the house Nasir grabbed me by my arm and said "yo lemme get yo number ma" I snapped my neck so fast and said "first of I am not your ma my name is Da'Viya" and snatched my arm . He was looking shock asf , probably because he was use to girls just dropping their panties for him everytime but it's not even like that with me .

I was standing in the kitchen when I heard me and my girls favorite twerk song come on now you know I'm not the type to really show out but I was feeling myself so it was only right.

I grabbed Rae and Cam's hands as I pulled them to the spot where everybody was dancing at and started throwing it back to City Girls-twerk .

While dancing I looked in the corner of my eye to see Nasir staring at me while I was dancing with Rae and he never broke eye contact with me , it was almost as if I was the only one in the room and he was there just watching .

Just to tease him I started to hit a few twerking tricks and splits and I seen him began to move as if he was uncomfortable where he was sitting and I just knew I was the cause of it and I was glad .

After me and the girls were done dancing we went to the kitchen to grab us a water bottle because we all were tired from all the dancing we were doing .

I was walking to have a seat but before I sat down this cute lightskin came up to me and started a conversation. Now usually I don't even do lightskins but he was actually kind of cute so hey, why not ?

As we were sitting there talking I learned that his name is Money and he goes to college at Harvard University and that he is working on getting his Bachelors degree in English.

Money really kept me entertained as the party was going on . He would crack jokes every now and then. He has a very good sense of humor and I really liked that about him . He was actually a fun person to be around .

Meanwhile me and Money are wrapping up our conversation and I just feel like someone is burning a hole on the side of my face so I look and see Nasir staring AGAIN but this time his jaw was clenching and his fist were balled up .

I don't know what his problem is but I don't even know him like that for him to even get mad at me for talking to somebody at HIS party .

I was getting irritated so I went and found Rae and Cam so we could go. As we were getting in the car they told us bye and we headed to Cam's house since it was closer and it was almost midnight and everyone was already tired.