Chapter TWENTY-FOUR

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

All this week Demon was going to teach me how to shoot .
I was ready , I wasn't scared or nothing like that.

We were in the middle of getting dressed when somebody called Demon phone and usually he stay in the room and put the phone on speaker but today he walked out of the room .
I wasn't even gonna trip , I finished putting on my clothes and went to the living room to wait on him to get off the phone .

When he came downstairs I got up and headed to the door .
"Which car are we taking ?"
"We can take yours"
"Bet"

We were going to drive my car to the shooting range .
Demon took me to the shooting range at his trap because he said it would be better or whatever .

-3hrs later

After spending three hours at the trap learning how to shoot I was hungry ash I just wanted to eat and take a nap honestly .
Nasir came around and kissed me on my cheek .
"You did good for yo first time"
"Yeaaaa.. I try, can we go eat now I'm starving?"
"Come on"

We left the trap and went to the best wing place on our side of the town .
I ordered hot lemon pepper wings and Nasir order barbecue, both with lemonade.

When we got home we went straight to the kitchen table and ate our food , I guess we both were hungry because we wasted no time digging in .

How it was looking right now it wasn't going to take all week for me to learn how to shoot because basically I know everything I need to know .
By next week I was hoping to be a hitman.
Since I really don't need lessons on how to shoot anymore I was going to go practice everyday until it's time for me to start working .

It was only 12 when we got done eating so we both headed upstairs .
Once we reached the room we both stripped out of our clothes and got under the cover.
I laid on Nasir chest while he was rubbing circles on my back i soon drifted off to sleep .

..

It was 6 when we woke up from our nap and I wanted to go to the movies .
We took our shower together and put our clothes on afterwards.
I wanted to drive to the movies so after getting dressed I grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs .

When Nasir came down we left .
Once we got to the movies I couldn't believe my eyes .
I literally had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming .
I saw my mom and dad talking to Cambria .. just smiling and laughing acting as if they were the best of friends .
I wasn't gone trip but I damn sure was going to find out why they were talking in the first place .

Tbh I'm kind of getting a bad vibe from Cam anyway . Like something is really off with her and I just can't put my finger on it .
Whatever it is was going to come out sooner or later.

I just know I have to keep my distance and keep a close eye on her .
Nasir seen what I was looking at and wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me into the building .
We ended up watching IT Chapter Two .. this whole time my mind kept wondering to why I just seen my suppose to be friend talking to my mom as if she knew her forever ..

----------------------

Sorry it took so long to update..
comment on what y'all think should happen in the next chapter 😽

The sooner y'all comment the sooner the next chapter will drop ..