Chapter TEN

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

I rolled out the bed to go brush my teeth and take a shower.

I put on my blue Nike sweatsuit and left .
I had to go to walmart today to pick up a few groceries.
I hopped in my black benz to head towards walmart.

I parked my car, and hopped out to go in the store.
..

I was on the snack aisle and I seen Chanel. She was staring all in a nigga face and shit.
I turned the other way cause I don't have time to deal with her bullshit today.

After I was done shopping I went home to put up my groceries.
By the time I was done I was tired as hell.
I fixed me some noodles and went upstairs to eat.
I stripped down to my boxers and jumped in the bed to take a nap .

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I got up, took my shower and handled my hygiene.
I had to go to the mall and get me an outfit to wear tonight with Nasir.

I didn't know where we were going so I didn't wanna go all out but I didn't want to be simple either.
I caught an Uber to the mall.

When I got there my first stop was Burberry then Fashion Nova. I went by M.A.C to grab me some more make-up.

..

After shopping I called my girls over to spend some time together and to help me get ready later to go with Nasir.
They came over and we chilled and ate snacks until it was time for me to get ready.

I had to get up at 6 because I knew it was gonna take me a full two hours to get ready, and I had to be ready by eight.

I got up, took my shower and brushed my teeth and threw on some clothes because I still had to do my make-up.
I let Rayelle do my make-up while Cambria was getting my clothes out so I could get dressed.

When Rayelle was done I took the clothes off that I had threw on and i put on my clothes that i was going to wear out .

After putting on my clothes i straightened my hair .

By the time I was done getting dressed it was 7:55.

Nasir knocked on the door at exactly 8.

When I opened the door for him I could've fainted right then and there.

He was looking so fineeeee.
He had a pair of true religion Jeans with a white button down true religion shirt .

"Wassup ma you look beautiful"
Instead of rolling my eyes this time I smiled and said thank you.

He gave me a hug and walked me to his car. He smelled so good .
He opened the door for me to get in and I got in the car .
He went to his side and got in .

I didn't even ask where we were going I just wanted to enjoy the ride .
We rode in a comfortable silence.

When we got to our destination I looked up and realized that it was my dad's favorite restaurant .
I was kind of glad that we came here because I really needed to get away .

Nasir stepped out and helped me out the car. I smiled and we walked in together hand in hand.

"Reservation for Davis please"
The waitress escorted us to our seats and we talked before we ordered our food.

It was dimly lit in the restaurant and they had blues music playing .

As we were eating I seen that Nasir was looking elsewhere and I followed his eyes to see Money with some girl look over at us with his jaw clenched.

I wasn't really worried because for one he wasn't my man and two he was here with a whole nother bitch anyway.

When our food came we ate and got to know each other.
After talking to Nasir and finding out more about him, he was a really good person with a good heart . His personality was everything and his smile was perfect .

Forget what I said about not liking drug dealers and kingpins this is the one I want to be with .

After dinner we went to the beach to just chill and enjoy each others presence .

I kinda like being around him and I hope that he be around for a while .

..

It was almost midnight and I didn't want to go home so Nasir took me to his place .
When we got there I showered and put on one of his shirts. Nasir showered in the other bathroom.

Instead of me sleeping in the guest bedroom I knocked on Nasir door so I could sleep with him .

When i opened the door he was laying down with nothing but boxers on.
"Wassup what you need ma?"
"Nothing I'm sleeping in here tonight"

We tried to go to sleep but we couldn't so I hit Nasir with my pillow .

We were play fighting and i kissed him .
He laid me down on the bed and rubbed my breasts under the big t-shirt I had on .

....