Chapter ELEVEN

Nasir Amir Davis
(Demon)

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face.
I had my future girl in the bed with me.
She was laying on my chest still sleeping .

I had to stop myself last night because if I didn't I probably would've regretted it today.
I wanted her first time to actually be special and not just because we were both caught up in the moment .

I eased from under her to go shower and brush my teeth.
I went downstairs to make breakfast for us since last time she made breakfast .

By the time I was done cooking she was coming downstairs still looking tired . She walked over, kissed my cheek and sat down at the table .

"Goodmorning"
"Goodmorning beautiful"

After I was done cooking I fixed our plates and brought them to the table so we could eat .
I cooked pancakes eggs bacon and grits .

After we were done eating I washed the dishes .
Today was Sunday and we both had nothing to do so we decided to go to the store to get some snacks and watch movies together later.

We hopped in the black range rover to go to the store.
When we got to the store I told her to pick out everything she wanted.

When we left the store we went back to the house.
She said she wanted to watch love and basketball so that's what I put it on.

I popped the popcorn and went to sit back down .
Did I mention I have a theater room in my house ?

When I sat down Vi cuddled up under me, boy I could get use to this.

..

In the middle of the movie Vi phone kept vibrating she picked it up and put it on do not disturb and said that she'll answer it after the movie .

..

The movie is now over and when Vi picks up her phone she has an angry expression on her face .
I didn't want to bother her but whoever it was she was laying them the fuck out .

Da'viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I was watching a movie with Nasir and my phone was ringing non stop.
Without even paying attention I put the phone on dnd and sat it back down .

After the movie I finally checked my phone and I'm not even gonna lie and say what I was seeing wasn't pissing me off .

Money was blowing me up making all types threats and saying that he was disappointed.

"Bitch when I see you ima kill you"
"You really was out with that nigga"
"I should kill you both"

First of all when is he all of a sudden "gangster" ?
Second who the fuck did he think he was talking to ?
Right plan wrong one cause I was not about to let that slide .

I'm not even with him nor have we even been talking fr so for him to even be texting me on some stupid ass shit like that got me heated .

Plus he was with a whole bitch last night .
I laid him the fuck out and locked my phone.
He texted back and said "when I see you its over"

I showed Nasir my phone and he clenched his jaw and said "I wish that fuck nigga would touch my girl"

That kind of made me feel good on the inside to know how he was protective of me already.

I blocked Money's number and watched another movie with Nasir .

..

For the rest of the day we chilled ate and watched movies .

I got up to go take my shower so I could get in the bed since I have school in the morning.
I sighed one more week for my birthday and three more weeks until I graduate .

After graduation I was planning on taking a much needed vacation .

After me and Nasir took our showers we both laid in bed .

Nasir laid under me and rubbed my stomach until he fell asleep .
He was probably hard in the streets but with me he's such a big baby and I loved it .

I soon drifted off to sleep because I knew if I didn't I would be exhausted tomorrow .

....