Chapter TWENTY-FIVE

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

I woke up and grabbed my stuff to take a shower, I had a few things to do today and I didn't want to bother Vi .
After I got out the shower I slipped my clothes on and grabbed my keys .
I locked the house and walked to my truck.

Today I needed to go check on the information on Mon.
I called up my boys Maj and Kan to tell them to meet me at the trap .
When I arrived at the trap I see two of my newest workers arguing .. I didn't even bother to try to stop them as long as they don't fuck up my trap I'm good .
I went straight to my office and closed the door . I kind of wished I would've stopped and got me some food before I got here because my stomach was touching my damn back right now .

I sent Khan a quick text to tell him to bring me some food before I die in this damn place .
My phone vibrated so I picked it up off my desk thinking it was Kan but it was Vi texting me asking me where I was .

I sent her a quick reply text and sat my phone back down .
Vi is somebody I would most definitely keep around for a long time .
The way she talks , her voice is like music to my ears .
The way she walks with her head held high .
The way she smiles when she sees me .

I realized I wanted to do something special for Vi today .
After I leave handling business I'm going to book us a room and hotel out of town and stay out for the whole week and weekend .
I been stressed asf lately tryna find this sneaky lame low ass Nîgga Mon .
Matter of fact while I'm sitting here waiting on Khan I can be booking our flight and room .

I wanted to take her somewhere else this time instead of going to Jamaica .
Maybe New York I heard her saying she wanted to visit .
I just booked our flight for tomorrow at 9 in the morning .
I just wanna go on a vacation with my girl and my girl only .
I texted and told her to pack her clothes and not to ask questions it was gone be a surprise where I was taking her .

I got tired of waiting on Khan so I left the trap and got in my truck to leave.
On my way back home I seen this black Escalade following me so I swerved over and pulled over at a gas station to see where they was going .
They ended up driving another way , after I seen them drive off I left and made my way to my house until I seen them following me again . I let the window down and started to shoot at them , they shouldn't have been trying to follow me in the first place so if they get hit they just do .

I finally made my way home to see Vi in the kitchen cooking .
I walked up behind her and kissed her neck .
"What you cooking baby"
"Fried chicken, cabbage, cornbread, Mac and cheese, and string beans"
"Sound good a Nîgga starving and did you pack?"
"Yes I did now can you tell me where we going ?"
"Nope"

She stated pouting so I slapped her on her ass and walked upstairs to lay down until the food is done .

I was laying down and my phone vibrated I looked at it weird cause it was a number I didn't recognize saying "you look good daddy I like what I see"
I didn't bother to reply I deleted the message and threw my phone down .

..

I ended up going to sleep and when I woke up Vi was walking in the room with my plate in her hand .
I sat up kissed her cheek and started to eat .
After I was done eating I took our plates to the kitchen and came back upstairs to pack my clothes .

After packing me and Vi got in the shower together .
When we got out we got in the bed .
I laid on her chest and put my hand under her shirt and fell asleep.
..