CHAPTER NINETEEN

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
Next week ~ Thursday
GRADUATION DAY

I finally graduate today and I am soooo happy like words can't even explain it right now.
I had to be at school by 9 and it was only 6 in the morning .
I'm laying in bed trying to figure out what I want to cook for breakfast before Nasir wakes up .

I rolled over and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower .
I haven't been home since idk when , Midazwell say I stay with Nasir .

With all the enemies he has and all the danger he works with we both feel as if it is unsafe that I stay there alone .
I'm quitting my job today and I'm going to go get my Benz as my own graduation gift .

These past two weeks me and Nasir has been getting closer and closer .
I'm starting to like him more and more but I don't know if he feel the same way about me .
I don't want to make the first move and get rejected because I know my feeling would really be hurt.

I walked downstairs to see what can I cook .
I didn't want a big meal and I didn't want something that wasn't going to fill us up .

I decided to just make omelets and French toast with sliced strawberries on the side .
I went to wake Nasir and he wouldn't move .
I planted soft kisses on his face and he got up instantly .

"Foods ready"
He got up and rubbed his face and went to the bathroom .

I went back downstairs to wait for him so we can eat together at the table .
He came down,we said grace and ate .

All I wanted to do was stay in bed today but I knew I couldn't because I have plans today , very important plans .
Once we were done eating Nasir cleaned the kitchen and we went upstairs .

I want to take a nap so bad but I know I'm not going to want to get back up on time.

I made the bed up and went to get my clothes out of the closet .
I had bought this bad ass dress from Fashion Nova and I was going to wear it today .

Nasir doesn't know it yet but I kinda want to be a hit man🥴.
I honestly don't care if he get mad it's my decisions he either teach me or not .

I lotioned up and slipped my dress on then my heels .
I went to the bathroom so I could wand curl my hair , then after I had to get started on my makeup .

By the time I was done with everything it was 8:30 I was going to be late if I didn't leave now .
I came out of the bathroom to see Nasir already dressed waiting on me .
If he was my man I probably would have never mind ..🌚

Nasir grabbed my hand and we walked outside to the truck .

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

I was happy that Vi was graduating today.
I can't wait to make her mine and I plan on doing that TONIGHT ❗️

She look so beautiful and happy.
I know she needs a break from Cali so after graduation and the li dinner we going to I plan on taking her on a vacation .

Somewhere out of state and just letting her relax .
It was time for the ceremony to begin .
Kan and Maj were sitting by me acting like some damn fools .
I tuned them and the graduation out until they got to the J's.

When they finally called Vi name I went crazy cheering for her .
Whether she knows it or not I'm her number one supporter .

AFTER GRADUATION

Graduation was over and Vi was taking pictures with everyone .
As she was taking pictures I seen Cambria staring at me like she wanted to eat a nigga up or some .
No sirrrr ion want no dealings . The bitch ain't even bad .

When Vi was done she asked me can she drive and we hopped in the truck .
We wasn't heading home we was heading to what look like a car dealership .

She got out and I seen her go into the office and take cash out of her purse and get some keys .
She went to an all black Benz .
The car was bad ash and it fit her .

She came back to the truck and told me she would follow me home .

..

After doing all of that I was tired as hell.
The dinner was at 6 and we had to leave to get on the plane at 9 tonight so we were good .

Only thing I wanted to do was take a nap and I'm pretty sure she wanted to do the same .

We both got naked and got in the bed .
She went to sleep before me and I was right behind her .

DINNER TIME

It was time for us to get up so we could get ready to go to the dinner .
I called my mom to make sure she packed the bag so I could just go pick it up and leave tonight .
I had my mom shop for Vi clothes and pack them .

We headed to her favorite seafood place . We stayed there for two hours .
As soon as we left I went straight to my parents house .
By the time I got there Vi was in the passenger side sleep which was good .
I picked up the bags and went to the airport .
We were going to Jamaica and I knew this was going to be a nice well needed trip .
When we get there I was going to do something special and finally make my move .

When we got to the airport I woke Vi up so we could go .
I had already put the bags up .
We weren't taking a regular plane we were going to take my jet considering the fact that I didn't want to be around nobody but her at the moment .

When we got on the jet we both were knocked out .

...