Chapter THIRTEEN

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

✨Friday-Da'Viyah's birthday

Today is Da'Viyah's birthday . I think I'm more excited than she is .
We been spending hell of a lot of time together this week and she made a nigga so happy.

I seen she was still sleep so I got out of the bed and kissed her cheek.
I took my shower and brushed my teeth.

I put 2 thousand dollars on the night stand with a note before leaving out of the room.

I was planning on taking her out to eat then letting her go get her nails and hair done.

Later I was throwing her a surprise dinner and a surprise party.

I left early because I needed to go see if the building was getting prepared for tonight .

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

Today is finally a bad bitch birthday and I'm happy as the fuckkkkk .

Whatever I was gonna do today I was gone make sure everything was littttt.

I got out of bed and noticed Nasir wasn't there but I wasn't tripping about nothing today.
I brushed my teeth and took my shower.

I walked around his room naked unti I found an outfit to wear.
I didn't want to put on anything too over the top but just something to put on to run a couple of errands .

After I was done getting dressed I looked on the nightstand to see a note sitting there with cash .
It said "Goodmorning beautiful I had a few errands to run but by the time you'll be reading this I should be on the way back p.s happy birthday boo you're finally legal now!!"

I smiled kissed the note and left the money on the nightstand.
I didn't want to accept the money it was too much .

As I was walking downstairs Nasir was walking in the house .
He told me to wait on him so I sat on the couch and waited on him to get done with his shower and putting on his clothes.

When he was done we headed out.
He tried to give me the money I left on the nightstand but I refused, he slid it in my purse and zipped it up.

I sighed, I guess he just didn't believe in the word no.

I seen that we were pulling up to a nail shop. I was happy as hell because I really needed a fill-in.