Chapter TWO

Nasir Demon Davis
(DEMON)

"Next Friday would be a good day to pick up the shipment" I told Maj. Maj and Kan(Kh-an) were my brothers we go way back since diapers . We all got in the game at the same time and it was only right that we were the ones on top.

We had the best gang in the city it was west side or no side and that's all we knew, now don't get me wrong we all some smart ass niggas we all finished school and even have a couple of businesses, so all money wasn't dirty money .

We had the cars, the clothes, the money, the bitches, and the power.

As Maj and Kan wrapped up the business meeting I was sitting here thinking about this bad ass party I threw last night . Everybody and they momma was in that bitch , it was PACKED.  But that ain't nothing new considering the fact that me and my boys always throw the best parties anyway.

It was this one shorty that caught my eye and whew was she fine. She was a good 5'4 brownskin with dimples she had a fat ass too. Don't even get me started with that attitude . She really caught me off guard last night when I asked for her number . Usually it would just take a li wink and hoes would start just passing me them digits, but shorty was different and I liked that about her.

It was only right that I get her, she was bad asf ..

Just thinking about the way she was throwing her ass back had my dick rock hard.

She was playing hard to get but mmcht before next month she gone be all mine and that bitch ass nigga she was talking to last night gone be out the picture or ima shoot his ass .

Da'viyah Skylar Jones
(VI)

The next day after the party I decided to get up shower and handle my hygiene before going home . Luckily, I had clothes over here already so I can just throw my clothes on .

I grabbed my phone and my charger and walked downstairs to go outside so I could walk home.

Cambria house wasn't that far from mine so it would take me a good 10 minutes to get there.

As I was walking home I made a stop by the corner store to get me something to eat since I knew I didn't have any food at home because all Tasha and John do is eat up all the food I put in the refrigerator.

While grabbing what I wanted out the store I seen Nasir. This time he was with Kan and Maj . As I was about to pay for my stuff Nasir slid a 20 on the counter and paid for it, even tho I had my own money. I turned around to give him his money back but he shook his head and said "You good ma" instead of me rolling my eyes I smiled and turned around to leave the store because here he go with this "ma" shit again.

I continued on my way home

By the time I get home my mom walks up to me and try to question me about where I been . I just ignored her and walked to my room because who is she to question me about my whereabouts when her and John are never here anyway.

I'm kind of glad this is my last year in high school and my birthday is only two weeks away. I work two jobs,  I work at Rainbow and Footlocker . They both pay really good and it was just enough to keep a roof over my head and food in my mouth .

I was trying to save enough to buy me a car . I almost have enough to buy me that Benz I wanted since last year.

Life is really hell for me right now I have a Alcoholic momma and a crackhead dad whose never here I had to take care of myself almost my whole life .

My mom tried to sell my body at the age of 15 but the neighbor heard my screams as I was trying to get away from the stranger she bought home . Ever since then I've always had a little hatred in my heart for her.

How could you even try to sell your own daughter. My dad was abusive when he wasn't strung out on drugs but he never abused me. When I told him about what happened that day he beat her senseless .

I closed my door so I couldn't hear because if I did I probably would've regretted telling him that day.

I miss the family that we use to be before the drugs and alcohol but I guess everything happens for a reason.

As I was laying down I heard the front door close indicating that Tasha just left. I got up to lock the door and went back to my room to eat my snacks I bought from the store, well the snacks that Nasir bought .

As I was laying down I received a text from Money asking can he come over. I mean I don't know him like that but the company would be nice so I sent him my address.

Money came over and we laughed and played. We got to know each other a little better and after all of that we watched movies together.

Money ended up falling asleep in the bed and I was soon drifting off into a deep sleep...