Chapter FOUR

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

I was planning on going to this fire ass seafood place on the other side of town later to surprise my momma with some seafood since I haven't seen her in a while.

I hopped in my all black Rolls Royce and headed to the place.

As I was walking in I seen shorty with that nigga again. I know she seen me walk in because she turned her head around when I caught her looking at me.

I was gonna go over there to be petty but i decided against it . I was gone catch her and when I finally did I was gone get her where I wanted her to be.

I ordered the food to go since I didn't wanna stay inside and eat .

..

I pulled up to my mom's house to see what she was doing . I got out opened the door and sat the food on the counter before walking around the house calling her name . "MAAA" no answer so I called her again no answer . I walked upstairs and opened her room door and right about now I was wishing I didn't .

Her and my dad were in there fucking. I closed the door so fast and went to sit down in the living room and wait on them to come downstairs .

Both my dad and momma were kingpins I guess that's where I get the shit from.

They had the west side of Harlem on lock and nobody dared disrespected them .

Growing up I was the only child I was never spoon fed but I'm not gone sit here and act like I had to always take care of myself either .

I didn't want to depend on my momma or dad for shit so I got off my ass and started working for the shit I want .

With the shit I do nothing comes easy. You gotta be a coldhearted nonchalant ass person when it comes to the game .

It's either you kill or get killed . It's a dog eat dog world that we living in now a days .

Everybody wanna be gangster until it's time to kill a nigga .

I was sitting on the couch just chilling when my phone vibrated in my pocket .

I took it and seen that it was this li hoe Chanel asking me when I'm coming over so she can suck my dick .

I ain't doing nothing else later so I midaswell slide by her house .

I responded to chanel and locked my phone up .

I stood up getting ready to leave since mom and dad never came downstairs.

Me:I'm otw gone unlock the door and be laying down naked by the time I get there .
Chanel:okay daddy

I texted my mom and told her I brought her some seafood and whenever she get done doing what she was doing her food was on the counter .

It took me a good 10 minutes to get to Chanel house. I wasn't tryna do no talking all I wanted to do was fuck and leave and she knows that already.

I never wanted a relationship with Chanel cause she's a hoe and I'll be damned if Chanel have me out here looking stupid asf.

I pullup and open the door and walk upstairs to see Chanel laying on the bed naked like I asked her too.

I got naked and it took Chanel no time to deepthroat tf outta my dick . Don't get me wrong out of everybody Chanel gave the best head ever she always had a nigga eyes rolling to the back of his head and his toes curling but shid I wasn't tripping .

When I nutted Chanel licked it all up . I slipped a condom on and she started riding my dick. Ain fucking her raw and I never will, she one of them ratchet ass hoes that'll try to fuck yo life up and I wasn't having nun of that shit .

She was moaning and shit . She tried to kiss me but I moved my head over, ain't no way in hell I'm finna let chanel kiss me whether she sucked my dick or not .

Ain't no telling what she was out here doing and I wasn't tryna find out .

I felt myself finna nut again so I threw her off of me and nutted in the condom . I got up and went to the bathroom and put the condom in the toilet and flushed it .

I went back to the room to see Chanel laying there still naked in the bed. I put my clothes back on and left.

I called the boys while I was leaving and asked what the move was for tonight.

Maj said we should hit up one of our strip clubs and shid I was down since i knew i wasn't gonna be doing shit later but watching TV and shit .

We all agreed we was gonna go to the club later

....