Chapter FIFTEEN

Da'viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

It was 9 and I was finally off work .
I was so tired and the only thing I wanted to do was go to Nasir house, take another bubble bath and cuddle with him until I fall asleep.

I was trying to call Nasir but for some reason it kept going to voicemail .
I called to ask Rayelle to pick me up and she told me she was on the way .

When Ray picked me up she had a bruise under her eye , I decided to mind my business because I knew she was going to try and take up for him.

I seen that we weren't heading to my house but to the hospital.
"Ray what's going on why are we going this way?"
She sighed and sped up .

When we pulled up to the hospital I seen Kan Maj and Cam there , the only person I didn't see was Nasir which only meant that he was the one back there .

I sat down and cried. In the middle of me crying I seen Cambria smirking out of the corner of my eye.

I didn't want to say anything because now was not the time nor the place .
For some reason I just get bad vibes from her now like something is off and I don't know what it is but I plan on finding out soon.

The doctor came and we all jumped out of our seats.

"We were able to remove the bullets, Mr.Davis was shot three times. He will need to be very careful for the next few weeks"

We sighed in relief, in the middle of every one sighing I heard Cam curse under her breath.

I ignored her and went to see Nasir .
I don't know what her problem is but she was going to fix it or I was gonna fix it for her .

I knocked on the door and walked in .
Nasir was just leaving the staring at the blank TV screen.

I walked over and hugged him and kissed his cheek .
"Heyyyy I missed you ma"
"I missed you too I'm glad that you're okay"

I sat in the chair and just looked at him.
"How did this happen?"
He started explaining to me about how he was leaving the trap and got shot .

I asked him did he want food because I was going to the cafeteria he nodded his head and I left to get the food .

When I came back in I seen a older couple who seems to be his mom and dad .
He looked exactly like his dad which was so crazy .

"Hello, my name is Da'Viyah I hope I'm not interrupting anything I said"
They both laughed and said no.

I gave Nasir his food and sat back down .
"So you're the Vi that our son never shut up about"
I laughed and said "that's me"

For the rest of the night I stayed and talked to Nasir and his parents .

I had to go to work tomorrow so I asked Kan to take me to Nasir house because Ray wasn't there anymore .

We pulled up and I opened the door.
Kan told me he wasn't leaving me in the house by myself tonight because if he did Demon would kill him .

I didn't care because we didn't look at each other in another way so I know he wouldn't try anything .
Sakani slept in the guest bedroom while I went to Nasir room so I could take a shower and lay down .

After showering and brushing my teeth I got in the bed and fell asleep .

...