Chapter SIXTEEN

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I woke up and rolled over to stretch .
I had to get up so I could go to work, today I was doing 8-8 .

I got out of the bed and showered, I brushed my teeth and put on my uniform .
I put my hair in a cute puffy bun and grabbed my purse.

I went down the hallway to see if Sakani was still here because I needed him to drop me off at work.
He was still in the guest bedroom but he was asleep and I didn't want to wake him because not everyone was a morning person .

I guess he heard me open the door because before I closed it he asked me what I needed .
"Can you drop me off at work"
"Aight"

I went downstairs and waited for him to put on his clothes , I wasn't eating this morning because I didn't have a appetite .

All I wanted to do was go to work, go see Nasir and come back to the house to shower and sleep .
And that's exactly what I planned on doing today.

We got in Sakani's car and he dropped me off.

I had to work at Footlocker again today and I had to go to rainbow tomorrow after school .
I'm so glad that I now have one week until I graduate.

After this check and my one from rainbow I was gonna buy my car.
When I graduate I plan on quitting my job.
With the money I have saved I was gonna go on a much needed vacation.

-AFTER WORK

I was finally off and tired was an understatement .
I was drained the only thing I wanted right now was a hot shower and the soft comforters wrapped around my body .

I caught an uber to go see Nasir because I didn't want to bother anybody for a ride. I sighed, this is the exact reason I want my own car . I was tired of asking for rides .

When I got to the hospital I went straight to Nasir room . He was sleep so I sat down in the chair beside the bed .

I was tired as hell and I didn't feel like going back to the house tonight so I asked Rayelle to bring me some clothes to sleep in & to wear to school tomorrow and my work uniform.

I hugged her and said thank you .
I took my shower trying not to wake Nasir up .
By the time I was done showering I brushed my teeth .

Nasir was woke when I walked back in the room . I smiled at him and walked over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He laughed and gave me a hug .
I was desperately tired and if I didn't go to sleep now I wouldn't be able to make it during the day tomorrow .

I climbed in the bed with Nasir being careful not to hurt neither one of his arms.

I heard him mumble something before I fell asleep .

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

Da'Viyah was under me sleep .
She must've really been tired as hell because she didn't even hear me when I told her goodnight.

I kissed her forehead and tried to get comfortable so I could go back to sleep .
More than likely I should be able to go home by tomorrow and I'll be glad I hate hospitals with a passion.

When I get out of here I was going to find the nigga that shot me in my own damn trap house .

My parents told me to gone handle that and I was going to make it my number 1 priority to catch the nigga who did this .
I strongly believe that Mon had something to do with this .
I had so many questions going through my head at this moment because something wasn't adding up .

I sighed getting frustrated.
I looked down at Da'viyah and wished that she would stop playing games and be with me already , but I wasn't going to pressure her I was going to let her come on her own.

As long as I had her here with me nothing else matters.

I was getting sleepy so I slid down and fell asleep with Da'Viyah arm wrapped around me .

...